There are 171 users in the forums

Le'Veon Bell & LeGarrette Blount arrested

Shop 49ers game tickets
Blount got busted smoking a blunt.
It's too bad he is a knuckle head because he is a good power back. We tried to sign him as an UDFA, but he signed with Tampa instead.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by midrdan:
Originally posted by BobS:
Wow major criminal, the cops scored and got a whooping 20 grams of pot. Major drug bust this will keep them from progressing to main lining heroin. We have a huge national debt, crumbling infrastructure, states, counties and cities broke, yet we are spending billions arresting, prosecuting and jailing people for petty drug possession.

Agreed, but I think the main issue was driving under the influence and once you're pulled over for that the cops have the right to search persons and the vehicle. And while I can't get worked up about people possessing pot, I do get pissed hearing about drunk drivers and take no issue spending tax dollars to prosecute people that drive under the influence.

What I read was they were pulled over because a motorcycle cop smelled marijuana odor coming from the car (Maybe stopped at a traffic light next to them). They weren't pulled over for driving erratically. So cop finds pot and smells it on driver, the arrest was for driving under the influence of marijuana.
What I read was they were pulled over because a motorcycle cop smelled marijuana odor coming from the car (Maybe stopped at a traffic light next to them). They weren't pulled over for driving erratically. So cop finds pot and smells it on driver, the arrest was for driving under the influence of marijuana.

The country, the cops and the fricking NFL need to grow up and get over this absurd obsession with marijuana. It's not even near the driving problem alcohol is. The California Highway Patrol used to do these events every year where some radio personalities would drink and some would smoke pot and then they'd drive these controlled courses to demonstrate how drinking and smoking impaired your ability to drive. After a few years, they dropped the pot part because most of the time there was no measureable difference between the radio personalities' driving ability from sober to stoned. The booze had a huge effect - the pot, not so much.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crake49:

The country, the cops and the fricking NFL need to grow up and get over this absurd obsession with marijuana. It's not even near the driving problem alcohol is. The California Highway Patrol used to do these events every year where some radio personalities would drink and some would smoke pot and then they'd drive these controlled courses to demonstrate how drinking and smoking impaired your ability to drive. After a few years, they dropped the pot part because most of the time there was no measureable difference between the radio personalities' driving ability from sober to stoned. The booze had a huge effect - the pot, not so much.
Is there anyway to accurately measure how stoned someone is?
Originally posted by crake49:

No haps. Many police departments get federal funding based on the number of arrests they make. So it's in their financial interests to keep the "drug" that's scientifically proven to be less harmful than alcohol and tobacco illegal.

Because that makes sense.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
The Steelers have a "chronic" problem in the back field

Ha! Nice.
Just blaze up at home
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam SchefterVerified account ‏@AdamSchefter
Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell facing a four-game suspension for violation of the NFL's drug policy, per @DanGrazianoESPN. It's over missed test.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell facing a four-game suspension for violation of the NFL's drug policy, per @DanGrazianoESPN. It's over missed test.

Again? LMFAO!

Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Again? LMFAO!

Yeah, this guy is on the fast track to getting that pay day he wants so badly. He wants to be the highest paid running back. Is that in the NFL or Canada?
Doesn't make me feel any better about Aaron Lynch's suspension cuz there's really no depth behind him. At least Bell has DeAngelo Williams who's very capable backing him up.
He surveyed to game suspension to open last year? Or even a four game? I forgot I think it was too. However this next violation he only gets four games? I don't remember Aaron Lynch being suspended for two games for anything? So the violation must be different? I don't understand the difference
Share 49ersWebzone