LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

NFL may ask SuperBowl halltime show artists to pay for that previledge.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Does anybody even watch the halftime show? I use halftime to load up on food and beer, and check stats for the first half.

Who cares about watching Rihanna or Katie Perry during the biggest football game of the year?

Women. When the 49ers were playing Baltimore, there were like 100+ people at a viewing party and while most of the guys got up to get another drink, bathroom..etc, all the chicks were firmly glued to the tv's.

I was going to go to the superbowl if the 9ers beat the Giants. The only reason my wife wanted to go is that Madonna was going to be performing.
havent watched a halftime show in over 10 yrs, i even missed janet jacksons nip slip. always outside smoking a blunt
Originally posted by crabman82:
havent watched a halftime show in over 10 yrs, i even missed janet jacksons nip slip. always outside smoking a blunt

Explains so much.....

• LVJay
  • Veteran
I really hope Goodell / NFL goes through with it... I doubt any performers will pay, hence no more sorry ass halftime shows
i like seeing the halftime show.. i dont watch it ALL, but i like to catch a clip or twoooo
Share 49ersWebzone