There are 183 users in the forums

Kiko Alonso goes down with torn ACL

Shop 49ers game tickets
I feel so bad when a player goes down. Alonso has talent, let's hope he heals and comes back as good as ever.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/01/report-bills-lb-kiko-alonso-suffers-torn-acl/
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
he was going to be the man this season.

they drafted a couple lb
This is an unfortunate injury to a promising young player. Hopefully he is able to bounce back and recover quickly.
Well that sucks. A lot if talent in this young player. Bills have some pieces and they can't seem to find luck.
condolences to our greatest rival...
they lost Kiko ...we lost Navarro ...sucks I tell ya
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
they lost Kiko ...we lost Navarro ...sucks I tell ya

sucks. but we know we have the coaching staff and depth to temporarily replace him and he will be coming back mid-season..

Alonso is one of the team's young rising players. Sucks to be a bills fan, just can't catch a break
heard he might not get paid because of how the injury happened (outside of normal football training)
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
heard he might not get paid because of how the injury happened (outside of normal football training)

i heard that too; i hope that's not the case
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

That would be cheap of the Bills to do that. He would never be loyal to them again.

He's the perfect 9er prospect -- redshirted. Dream scenario -- Willis, Bowman Alonso on the roster.

We would need to invent a formation to put them all on the field.
That's the worst possible news the Bills could have heard this offseason. He was a beast for them as a rookie.

They are really going to be struggling on D this year. Just like Dallas without Lee
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
BOWMAN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> koko
really sad news :(

only positive, is that there's some UDFA or draft pick that was probably like. "wowww how am i ever gonna play with kiko in front of me." and now they get a little chance. But I really like Kiko :(

Sucks that it wasnt even in a game or anything
Hurts for the Bills. They could really challenge the Pats this year but that's a massive blow.
Share 49ersWebzone