There are 209 users in the forums

Richard Sherman, fighting with pads on

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 3slaters:
Apparently you do or you wouldn't of posted.

Not really troll. I do enjoy harassing wipes like you when I get the chance tho.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
No internet tough guys calling out professional football players like they are the true thugs is actually worse. But funny that you miss that.

We're talking smack on OUR forum about a hated division sports rival with a big mouth.

You are on here talking smack to a bunch of middle-aged, anonymous internet forum posters.

Now, tell me, who is the internet tough guy again?

• kray28
  • Veteran
Richard Sherman, fighting with maxi-pads in place.
No internet tough guys calling out professional football players like they are the true thugs is actually worse. But funny that you miss that.

We're talking smack on OUR forum about a hated division sports rival with a big mouth.

You are on here talking smack to a bunch of middle-aged, anonymous internet forum posters.

Its one thing to rag on Sherman a little bit and I get that, he's brought a lot of that on himself. I personally see him differently but I can see why others don't like him. So talking trash is one thing, wishing a man harm is another.

Not sure you understand how internet tough guy acts work? I never said anything implying anything of the sort. I called out the ridiculous posts of who is the true "thug"n&#1" and other ridiculous posts that filled up this thread. To be fair some people were mature in this thread and sadly others weren't.

So again talk smack, you should but when it degrades to certain levels it goes well past "smack" and into something entirely different. Just my opinion.
Kray28 is that the best you've got? That is pathetic. maxi-pads? really? You sat in front of your screen and that's what you come up with?
Kray28 is that the best you've got? That is pathetic. maxi-pads? really? You sat in front of your screen and that's what you come up with?

signing up on a niner forums as a seahawk fan after you win the super bowl....is that all you've got? you're nothing.

Its one thing to rag on Sherman a little bit and I get that, he's brought a lot of that on himself. I personally see him differently but I can see why others don't like him. So talking trash is one thing, wishing a man harm is another.

Not sure you understand how internet tough guy acts work? I never said anything implying anything of the sort. I called out the ridiculous posts of who is the true "thug"n&#1" and other ridiculous posts that filled up this thread. To be fair some people were mature in this thread and sadly others weren't.

So again talk smack, you should but when it degrades to certain levels it goes well past "smack" and into something entirely different. Just my opinion.

Wishing harm on any player is frowned upon here as well.
The mods can't catch everything, though.
Fair enough OKC49erfan and like I said it's probably a small percentage of posters on here who actually think that way.
Originally posted by crabman82:

signing up on a niner forums as a seahawk fan after you win the super bowl....is that all you've got? you're nothing.

Raiders still have more SB's

lol

I guess you guys are just accustomed to roid raging and see everything in a violent light even though we are all joking around.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 24, 2014 at 2:05 PM ]

Nobody asked you to be here Cawk fan. We don't care where you think the line stands nor if and how far someone on this forum crossed it. If you don't like what's posted you can feel free to see your way back to .nut.
  • kray28
  • Veteran

Hey, he's gotta protect that cooch.
Just to entertain, lets say Richard Sherman (win or lose) decided to engage in that fight with Trent Williams. Other than the possibility of a team on team brawl resulting in unnecessary injuries. The Hawks were moving on and the Redskins just got eliminated. What would the NFL typically have done? wait till after the post season to put in a fine and/or suspension? would they have fined/suspended Richard Sherman (and Trent Williams) immediately after the game, which for Trent wouldn't matter too much but for the Hawks would have been a major bonehead move on his part given we were moving into the divisional round of the playoffs.
[ Edited by zaghawk on Jun 25, 2014 at 8:12 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone