There are 153 users in the forums

Richard Sherman, fighting with pads on

Shop 49ers game tickets
This guy will fall off this year. #Bookit
At least he is fighting back now. I can respect that win or lose. Just be a man and defend yourself. I haven't seen it but I like to hear a guy standing up for himself at least
Agreed pollinators least stand in up for himself. We that is...shows heart! Sherman same s**t different day. Handful of jersey....
[ Edited by frankie on Jun 20, 2014 at 10:04 PM ]
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by E-49er:
I feel ya, however, trying to reason with a CAWK sucker fan is like telling someone, "we can land on the sun... we'll have to do it at night, doe"

lol, this is sad but true.

I wouldn't doubt if a few of them really think it's possible to do it at night

Just remind em to bring a sweatshirt. I'm sure space is cold at night lmao
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by JoRo:
Judging by this thread, none of you ever played football.

Wrong,
I played safety for the ducks back in 2008-2011

The one thing that I couldn't stand was when our offense and defense acted like they were playing against each other, thats how you create fights.

Thats what the scout team is for

Wait, you played football with Michael J. Fox?
  • evil
  • Veteran
I feel ya, however, trying to reason with a CAWK sucker fan is like telling someone, "we can land on the sun... we'll have to do it at night, doe"

Clearly your forgetting half the posts on this board. Our fan base is no better in that regard, nor is any other teams. Every team in the league has a boat load of fans who are biased, delusional and cannot be reasoned with.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Clearly your forgetting half the posts on this board. Our fan base is no better in that regard, nor is any other teams. Every team in the league has a boat load of fans who are biased, delusional and cannot be reasoned with.

this. and theres also no tangible way to prove who has more of them.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Well it's non-contact drills and we can see how the Seattle cornerbacks interpret that..... just keep on holding.
My money is on the WR..he gives up a couple inches but he has 30 pounds on Sherman.
Richard Sherman and his mouth were given the opportunity to fight via one Trent Williams. I seem to remember him backing away quite quickly. I really don't have a problem with him running his mouth, he's that good. I have a problem with him lacking the courage of his conviction. He went to STANFORD! He ain't fighting any body.

Originally posted by Rathman_44:
Richard Sherman and his mouth were given the opportunity to fight via one Trent Williams. I seem to remember him backing away quite quickly. I really don't have a problem with him running his mouth, he's that good. I have a problem with him lacking the courage of his conviction. He went to STANFORD! He ain't fighting any body.

well i mean if he is going to fight someone why would you fight a 6'5 325 offensive tackle? additionally his team won that game and had a game the next week. getting into a fight post game would have brought a hefty fine and maybe a suspension if it got wild enough. i dont like sherman but i'm not gonna call him a p***y for not fighting a man much larger than him. i lol'd when williams punched him but he also came off as the huge dude being all tough guy with a dude a lot smaller than him.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:

well i mean if he is going to fight someone why would you fight a 6'5 325 offensive tackle? additionally his team won that game and had a game the next week. getting into a fight post game would have brought a hefty fine and maybe a suspension if it got wild enough. i dont like sherman but i'm not gonna call him a p***y for not fighting a man much larger than him. i lol'd when williams punched him but he also came off as the huge dude being all tough guy with a dude a lot smaller than him.

Let´s also not forget that Mr. Tough Guy Trent Williams still had his helmet on as he was confronting Sherman. Laughed my ass off as I saw that fat f**ker with that helmet try to fight him.
[ Edited by DeUh on Jun 21, 2014 at 4:27 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by E-49er:

lol, this is sad but true.

I wouldn't doubt if a few of them really think it's possible to do it at night

Just remind em to bring a sweatshirt. I'm sure space is cold at night lmao

thermos underneath the sweats

Originally posted by KRS-1:

this. and theres also no tangible way to prove who has more of them.

Tangible smangible... save the lecture guys. What, you don't think most of us / I'm not aware that we have unreasonable fans and trolls on their website(s)?!

If you want to let the rival fans know (you) are fair, not an "idiot", not biased, etc. then just do that. Let the rest of us that want to troll back do just that. It's a 49er website, after all... my bashing is for the trolls that like to peak inside here and make weak / fake usernames that rub crap in our faces.
Richard Sherman is a b***h n***a
Originally posted by DeUh:

Let´s also not forget that Mr. Tough Guy Trent Williams still had his helmet on as he was confronting Sherman. Laughed my ass off as I saw that fat f**ker with that helmet try to fight him.
I have family that went pro and some that went in lesser leagues and they are quite larger than me but yet still we had our scrapes. Now most times (every time vs the pros) I had my butt handed to me vs an opponent that should be a pro athlete size wise but there was always someone to break ish up if it got out of hand. Point is though I was respected as a guy that wasn't an easy target. I think most guys here are taught that too. I still say Sherm could have at least guarded his face and shoved the dude back. I think Sherm would have been well within his rights league wise and legally to defend himself. He would have been saved anyway by LOB before he became hospitalized. But I guess it doesn't matter because he ain't paid to fight but I am teaching my son to always stand up for himself unless prohibited by law. I just think this is part of being a man. Not winning the scrap but at least getting your licks in so they don't come back for more. This kind of thing typically happens in heated competition but I ain't used to seeing guys running away and I am glad Sherm tried to battle back this time
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jun 21, 2014 at 7:09 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone