There are 338 users in the forums

Richard Sherman, fighting with pads on

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by swayze:
Why wasn't Russell in on the fight

He was, but couldn't be seen because the camera could only focus on the players from the waist up.

lol Wilson was hanging from Shermans leg.

Jeff Van Gundy style lol

LOL, I remember that.
Love the James Brown music in the back though
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by ritchie:
"Richard Sherman, fighting with pads on"

Figures, that time of the month for him.

probably PED blood

lol
Originally posted by crake49:
Jeez, it turned into a major series of altercations between defensive and offensive players. Even Harvin got into it with Thomas. I don't know if I've ever seen such an angry division between offensive and defensive teams.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11104947/richard-sherman-seattle-seahawks-keys-minicamp-scuffle

Especially within the same team, lol
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niteshade80:
Originally posted by crake49:
Jeez, it turned into a major series of altercations between defensive and offensive players. Even Harvin got into it with Thomas. I don't know if I've ever seen such an angry division between offensive and defensive teams.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11104947/richard-sherman-seattle-seahawks-keys-minicamp-scuffle

Especially within the same team, lol

Thing is, that team is kinda like a really good driver pushing their car closer and closer to being completely out of control. It's just a matter of time before the wreak. When the finally do, it will be spectacular.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
seahawk fans be like,

"omg, i love his fire"

• MuggD
  • Veteran
49ers fans be like,

"omg, he's on his period"

Originally posted by Geeked:
Thing is, that team is kinda like a really good driver pushing their car closer and closer to being completely out of control. It's just a matter of time before the wreak. When the finally do, it will be spectacular.

lol, just a little bit more, just a little bit more, all we need is a couple of inches, lol, dag nabit, lol, boom (sound effect) lol, fake spike and this is what we get, lol
[ Edited by niteshade80 on Jun 20, 2014 at 8:54 AM ]
Sherman is a complete dick. Even if I was a Seahawk fan I would love what he does for my team but hate him as a person.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Sherman is a complete dick. Even if I was a Seahawk fan I would love what he does for my team but hate him as a person.

Just reminded me of TO, Deon Sanders, and Tim McKyer
[ Edited by Geeked on Jun 20, 2014 at 9:58 AM ]

Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by Quest4six:
I'm trying to figure out how to post the video on this thread,
I'm failing

I just think its funny that out of all the people Sherman could have fought, he picks a team-mate whos helmet he managed to get off
Thats a winner right there

"It was a beautiful thing," Maxwell said. "That's just us playing ball. It makes practice go by a lot faster. But we're all brothers. It's just about the moment."

they talked and bumped hands after the skirmish. this is such a non issue. this sh*t happens every year in every training camp on every level.
Originally posted by JoRo:
Judging by this thread, none of you ever played football.

he was shielding the childrens eyes from the violence.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by JoRo:
Judging by this thread, none of you ever played football.

he was shielding the childrens eyes from the violence.
Some of the posts in here are hilarious. Funniest thing is some of them are from posters who like to accuse Seahawks fans of being new.

If you think this isn't completely normal then you obviously haven't been around long or maybe your just a fair weather fan new to the happenings of training camps.
Originally posted by 12thfan:
Some of the posts in here are hilarious. Funniest thing is some of them are from posters who like to accuse Seahawks fans of being new.

If you think this isn't completely normal then you obviously haven't been around long or maybe your just a fair weather fan new to the happenings of training camps.

if this happens at niner mini camp, theres a new thread on .nut about how this team is coming apart at the seams. if it happens to the hawks we expect the "this happens to every team" stuff, actually not unlike your fan bases response to numerous suspensions. if something happens to your team some of us tend to over blow it, just like you guys do when something happens in ninerville. its got nothing to do fair weather fans and everything to do with being a homer who sees things through either red and gold glasses or neon green glasses.go look how many niner threads there are on the 1st page of .nuts nfl section, theres like 18 or 20.
Share 49ersWebzone