LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Richard Sherman, fighting with pads on

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ritchie:
"Richard Sherman, fighting with pads on"

Figures, that time of the month for him.

ritchie you are my new favorite poster, I'm glad somebody caught that
What's sad is, until the WR throws a punch, it just looks like dick sherm's normal way of latching on to a WR and hanging on for dear life.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Jun 19, 2014 at 2:54 PM ]
Originally posted by crake49:
Jeez, it turned into a major series of altercations between defensive and offensive players. Even Harvin got into it with Thomas. I don't know if I've ever seen such an angry division between offensive and defensive teams.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11104947/richard-sherman-seattle-seahawks-keys-minicamp-scuffle

I find it funny how Thomas called their receivers soft and cried about little things like getting jumped on, and then says, "at the end of the day we're all teammates." WTF?
Originally posted by DefSikNiner:
I find it funny how Thomas called their receivers soft and cried about little things like getting jumped on, and then says, "at the end of the day we're all teammates." WTF?

C'mon that the LOB you know...that fake wannabe gang. There even too tough for their own team.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Jun 19, 2014 at 4:10 PM ]
Complete non story imho, this type a s**t happens every off season.I dont like it when stuff like this transpires, but it happens.Nothin special bout it cuz Dick Sherman was involved.

Anybody remember VD and whoever that was mixin it up back when Nolan was here??I wanna say that was Ahmad but im not certain.
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Jun 19, 2014 at 3:19 PM ]
Sherman is the next Terrell Owens...book it.
Apparently Dick Sherman is an equal opportunity offender. Doesn't even have to be an opponent for him to run his mouth and get someone to swing at him.
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by DefSikNiner:

C'mon that the LOB you know...that fake wannabe gang. There even two tough for their own team.

Lol I was thinking the same thing.

Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Complete non story imho, this type a s**t happens every off season.I dont like it when stuff like this transpires, but it happens.Nothin special bout it cuz Dick Sherman was involved.

Anybody remember VD and whoever that was mixin it up back when Nolan was here??I wanna say that was Ahmad but im not certain.

I think it might've been Parys Haralson.
What's sad is, until the WR throws a punch, it just looks like dick sherm's normal way of latching on to a WR and hanging on for dear life.

Made me laugh what a couple of fools. Especially the way Thomas called his receivers soft. Bet that went down well.

Did Florio spin this in a positive way like they are so ready and eager for the season?
Originally posted by JoRo:
Judging by this thread, none of you ever played football.

lol this
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Did Florio spin this in a positive way like they are so ready and eager for the season?

It's funny these thing happen in all camps/OTAs, but you just know if this same situation happened with us his story would be about harbaugh losing the team, because he doesn't talk to Trent and it's apparent the rift has reached the players. I'm sure he would cite multiple un named sources to confirm just this.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Jun 19, 2014 at 4:09 PM ]
Originally posted by crabman82:

Practice makes perfect....I think we missed the part of the video where he goes to the mic and yells "that what you get when you put a sorry WR like bates on me.....LOB!!!!" "Buy beef jerky"

Just an over-hyped clown.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Jun 19, 2014 at 4:15 PM ]
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by JoRo:
Judging by this thread, none of you ever played football.

lol this

We must have had different coaching styles
Share 49ersWebzone