LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

Richard Sherman, fighting with pads on

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24592373/watch-richard-sherman-seattle-receiver-phil-bates-have-a-fight

I'm sorry i had to make this into a thread
This is hilarious

Sounds like Harvin got in on it as well
[ Edited by Quest4six on Jun 19, 2014 at 1:46 PM ]
Jeez, it turned into a major series of altercations between defensive and offensive players. Even Harvin got into it with Thomas. I don't know if I've ever seen such an angry division between offensive and defensive teams.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11104947/richard-sherman-seattle-seahawks-keys-minicamp-scuffle
Originally posted by crake49:
Jeez, it turned into a major series of altercations between defensive and offensive players. Even Harvin got into it with Thomas. I don't know if I've ever seen such an angry division between offensive and defensive teams.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11104947/richard-sherman-seattle-seahawks-keys-minicamp-scuffle

I'm trying to figure out how to post the video on this thread,
I'm failing

I just think its funny that out of all the people Sherman could have fought, he picks a team-mate whos helmet he managed to get off
Thats a winner right there
It wasn't just Bates and Sherman. Baldwin and Harvin were also ready to fight with Thomas because Thomas dove on top of Baldwin during what was supposed to be a non-contact drill.

7-9, no playoffs, one and done!
It wasn't just Bates and Sherman. Baldwin and Harvin were also ready to fight with Thomas because Thomas dove on top of Baldwin during what was supposed to be a non-contact drill.

7-9, no playoffs, one and done!

Yeah i saw that quote,
Near the end of practice, Baldwin and Thomas had a verbal altercation and had to be restrained from each other. Thomas screamed at Baldwin to take his helmet off. Baldwin told Thomas: "You need to have your [butt] kicked."

The curse has gone psychological at this point

Also, I'm going to call this now.
Somewhere out there some hawks fan is going to feel the need to create an account here and defend the honor of the losers up north.
I'm betting this thread spurrs a couple accounts
Hawks fans will talk about intensity! I'd rather think of it as ego and dissension - success eating at them from the inside. And, they have a Marshawn Lynch problem - he feels under-appreciated and the team is evidently not going to do anything about it. Of course, we've got our Davis and Boone problems, but I don't see the Niner offense and defense hating on each other.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Quest4six:
I'm trying to figure out how to post the video on this thread,
I'm failing

I just think its funny that out of all the people Sherman could have fought, he picks a team-mate whos helmet he managed to get off
Thats a winner right there

"It was a beautiful thing," Maxwell said. "That's just us playing ball. It makes practice go by a lot faster. But we're all brothers. It's just about the moment."
  • JoRo
  • Veteran
Judging by this thread, none of you ever played football.
Originally posted by JoRo:

Judging by your post, you may be a Seahawk fan.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran

Was also Chancellor´s 1st. time ever to play football. Was just standing in the backround shaking his head like wtf.( at 0:09 sec in the vid )
[ Edited by DeUh on Jun 19, 2014 at 2:30 PM ]

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

lol
"Richard Sherman, fighting with pads on"

Figures, that time of the month for him.
Originally posted by ritchie:
"Richard Sherman, fighting with pads on"

Figures, that time of the month for him.

probably PED blood

lol

DERP DERP DERP

Wrong,
I played safety for the ducks back in 2008-2011

The one thing that I couldn't stand was when our offense and defense acted like they were playing against each other, thats how you create fights.

Thats what the scout team is for
Share 49ersWebzone