There are 168 users in the forums

2014 Injury/Suspension Tracker Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo

Cardinals believe DT Darnell Dockett tore his ACL today, sources tell @FOXSports1. Obviously a tough one for the Cards.

That's a blow to the cards D, if there was such a thing as karma for this doucher.....hope he gets well soon and retires

Huge loss for them. IMO, their Justin Smith.

disagree. calias campbell is a better player than dockett.
Originally posted by crabman82:

Campbell: My favourite pick (based where selected) in the '08 draft. Passed on him for Balmer.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Aug 18, 2014 at 8:11 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

Campbell: My favourite pick (based where selected) in the '08 draft. Passed on him for Balmer.

preaching to the choir bro, i been a fan of the U for over 20 yrs. always knew he'd be good.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo

Cardinals believe DT Darnell Dockett tore his ACL today, sources tell @FOXSports1. Obviously a tough one for the Cards.

That's a blow to the cards D, if there was such a thing as karma for this doucher.....hope he gets well soon and retires

Huge loss for them. IMO, their Justin Smith.

true dat..but on a NT level?? Docket gets it down 1 on 2 almost all the time, Campbell is a stud though..killed a gator with a shovel
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

preaching to the choir bro, i been a fan of the U for over 20 yrs. always knew he'd be good.

Ugghh..yeah that one hurt. Campbell was touted as a Top 10 pick for a long time, then stock dipped Senior year. He should have been the pick over Balmer.

Absolutely. Campbell is a far better player.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
f**k dockett. dirty b*****d. I remember last year, he tackled kap and instead of just getting up, he put his knee into kaps midsection and put all his weight on him while he pretended to get up. Think it was Boone that ran over and pushed him off of Kap. I made a gif of it, but deleted it since then. anyway, plenty of evidence out there of his dirty s**t. again, f**k him.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Broncos WR Jordan Norwood suffered a torn ACL today. Tough break. Was earning a big role in the offense and on special teams
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
f**k dockett. dirty b*****d. I remember last year, he tackled kap and instead of just getting up, he put his knee into kaps midsection and put all his weight on him while he pretended to get up. Think it was Boone that ran over and pushed him off of Kap. I made a gif of it, but deleted it since then. anyway, plenty of evidence out there of his dirty s**t. again, f**k him.

Karma is a b*tch...
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Just about to post that..........Dickie Sherman is next

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason Cole ‏@JasonPhilCole

#chiefs Donald Stephenson suspended 4 games for PED violation.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Packers NT B.J. Raji is out for the season, as many suspected, with a torn bicep.
Dockett had been dirty and Raji will be missed for the Pack especially vs teams like SF and SEA. Aaron Rodgers can suck it!
  • lazy
  • Veteran
That is a big loss for the Green Bay Packers.
Originally posted by lazy:
That is a big loss for the Green Bay Packers.

Yeah, that's a really huge blow to their defense, no doubt.
Share 49ersWebzone