LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 234 users in the forums

2014 Injury/Suspension Tracker Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Cincinnati Bengals ‏@Bengals

(1/2) NEWS: Chris Lewis-Harris has been suspended for the first 2 regular season games for violating the

(2/2) NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse. Lewis-Harris will be eligible to return to the' active roster on Monday, Sept 15.
I read last night that DL Jesse Williams of the hawks was carted off the field with a knee/leg injury.
#RavensTalk: Rookie DE Brent Urban lost for season with torn ACL http:/t.co/Z9dTuoS6pp
— CSN Ravens (@CSNRavens) July 31, 2014

Bills LB Nigel Bradham suspended the first game of 2014 regular season for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) July 30, 2014

#Colts put guard Donald Thomas on season-ending injured reserve. 2nd offensive starter on IR in 2013 & 14. Joins Vick Ballard. #ColtsCamp
— Rich Nye (@TheSportsGuy13) July 31, 2014

A source tells http:/t.co/SUI1uxQiVY that David Wilson (neck) "needs a miracle" to return to the field.
— Sapere Aude (@PrimaScriptura) July 31, 2014

Seahawks TE Anthony McCoy lands on IR. His $950k base salary is fully guaranteed, will miss a $400k 53-man in Week 1 roster bonus
— Brian McIntyre (@brian_mcintyre) July 31, 2014

DL Jesse Williams expected to require knee surgery after Wednesday's injury.
— Danny 710ESPNSeattle (@DDMon710) July 31, 2014

CB Courtney Bridget, the Baltimore native and former Hampton standout, cleared waivers and has reverted to the #Redskins' injured reserve.
— Zac Boyer (@ZacBoyer) July 31, 2014
[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Jul 31, 2014 at 2:20 PM ]
Originally posted by Temecula49ersfan:
I read last night that DL Jesse Williams of the hawks was carted off the field with a knee/leg injury.

And he looks like he's going to need knee surgery. It looked like the Seahawks got a steal in the fifth round when they grabbed him, but Baakle definitely knew what he what doing staying away. In other news, Dial has looked really good in practice
Jared Abbrederis has some sort of knee injury.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Browns OL Jason Pinkston not medically cleared to participate for undisclosed reasons

Cowboys 2nd round draft pick Demarcus Lawrence may be out 8-10 weeks with a broken foot

Patriots RB Tyler Gaffney underwent knee surgery - out for season

Patriots WR Greg Orton injured achilles - out for season

Giants RB David Wilson status uncertain for injured neck
good,, am glad to see other teams are getting players hurt and its not just us

I'm not happy that anyone is getting hurt, but I have to admit I did come here specifically to see how other teams injuries looked like during training camp compared to ours. From what I've seen, we're ok :-).
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I'm not happy that anyone is getting hurt, but I have to admit I did come here specifically to see how other teams injuries looked like during training camp compared to ours. From what I've seen, we're ok :-).

Colts have 3 players out for season, and Mathis is suspended for 4 games. I think they've got it the worst
Welp maybe not. Dorsey out for season....
OT Michael Bowie was injured waived by the Seahawks today .
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Jets believe LB Jermaine Cunningham has torn his Achilles, likely ending his season, source says. They'd hoped he'd offer pass-rush help

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Browns OL Jason Pinkston not medically cleared to participate for undisclosed reasons

Cowboys 2nd round draft pick Demarcus Lawrence may be out 8-10 weeks with a broken foot

Patriots RB Tyler Gaffney underwent knee surgery - out for season

Patriots WR Greg Orton injured achilles - out for season

Giants RB David Wilson status uncertain for injured neck
good,, am glad to see other teams are getting players hurt and its not just us

Same here. I don't want any players hurt either - but I was wondering if the football gods had it in for us. Looks like we're not treated any different than the other teams. Hope no more injuries!

david wilson probably done. sorry doot

[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Aug 4, 2014 at 10:56 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Stephania Bell ‏@Stephania_ESPN

Per @JosinaAnderson, doctors are shutting down Giants RB David Wilson (neck) for the season.
Sad to hear the news about David Wilson. No one likes to see injuries stop a chance to have a good career.

Hope Williams steps up and takes the job in NY.
Jets' rookie WR from UCLA Shaq Evans: done for the season w/ shoulder injury.

I never trust a UCLA pick. One way or another something goes wrong.
Share 49ersWebzone