LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

2nd Favriote Team?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by cciowa:
you can make a stand up comedian living out of my spelling and puncuataion errors not to mention long run on sentences not to mention lack of paragraphs because they are evil

Paragraphs are the work of the Devil?

If English said it, it must be true.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
My question to the loyalty thing is... if the Niners are playing against a" second favorite team" and the Niners win is a person who has a "second favorite team", secondarily sad that your second team lost ? Or what if the Niners lost is that person with a "second favorite team" secondarily happy happy happy that your second favorite team won?... 100% Niners Fan ..there aint no other,, won't be,, can't be ,,shall not ever be..you can call that Gold Blooded till the end !!!!
Originally posted by dugo:
My question to the loyalty thing is... if the Niners are playing against a" second favorite team" and the Niners win is a person who has a "second favorite team", secondarily sad that your second team lost ? Or what if the Niners lost is that person with a "second favorite team" secondarily happy happy happy that your second favorite team won?... 100% Niners Fan ..there aint no other,, won't be,, can't be ,,shall not ever be..you can call that Gold Blooded till the end !!!!

For my part, no. I am only bummed when the 49ers lose.
If the Chiefs win, I find it pleasant. When the 49ers win, I'm stoke!!!
If the Chiefs lose, I don't really care much. If the 49ers lose... it bums me out.
I am only a die hard fan of one team. I just have a casual interest in another, but not enough to really affect me one way or the other.
for the love of god,,, second favorite team my ass,, you have one favorite team in the niners and then you hate everyone else,, what is so hard about this for some to get?

This
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Mine is The Panther

I spent a lot of time in the DC area so I would have to say The Redskin

Or if you prefer

[ Edited by WINiner on May 30, 2014 at 3:56 PM ]
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

If the Chiefs lose, I don't really care much. If the 49ers lose... it bums me out.
I am only a die hard fan of one team. I just have a casual interest in another, but not enough to really affect me one way or the other.
Then really you just root for another team, for whatever reasons,, but win or lose its like,, ehhh who cares.. Then IMHO no loyalty exists other then for the Niners as it should be ...I personally think everyone on the WBZ does that to some extent cause we're football fans. But let the record show that to have a second favorite team is really next to impossible unless a person is just a bandwagon fan...

Then really you just root for another team, for whatever reasons,, but win or lose its like,, ehhh who cares.. Then IMHO no loyalty exists other then for the Niners as it should be ...I personally think everyone on the WBZ does that to some extent cause we're football fans. But let the record show that to have a second favorite team is really next to impossible unless a person is just a bandwagon fan...

Yeah, that's why I think it is merely a matter of different definitions, perspectives, etc.
All of us on this forum are here because we are 49ers fans. Nothing makes one more of a fan than another, not really.
Some are more fortunate to be able to attend the games, but we are all really the same in our fervor for our 49ers.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
tag team
  • dugo
  • Veteran

Yeah, that's why I think it is merely a matter of different definitions, perspectives, etc.
All of us on this forum are here because we are 49ers fans. Nothing makes one more of a fan than another, not really.
Some are more fortunate to be able to attend the games, but we are all really the same in our fervor for our 49ers.
Amen.. and you're absolutely right its all a matter of perspective,, No worries OKC..I live less then 4 min from the new stadium and I'll still be watching it from home and I know its safe to say we're both 9er fans no matter where we're watching it from..
Okay what's your LEAST hated team I didn't mean for it to be like that

The Miami Heat

Also anybody who kicks the s**t outta the seacocks, fudgepackers and the cowgirls.
Used to be the Titans back when they had Fisher, McNair, and George. Now I gotta say its probably the Colts or Chiefs.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:
for the love of god,,, second favorite team my ass,, you have one favorite team in the niners and then you hate everyone else,, what is so hard about this for some to get?

This

+1
Even if favriote....

...and Gire
Share 49ersWebzone