LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

NFLN top 100 players - 2014

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Nick Foles at #70 what a friggin' joke. Cuz he's really better than Kap. I'm sorry but guys like Marcell Dareus, Cameron Wake and Derrick Johnson shouldn't rank above Justin. That's straight up bulls**t. The players who voted this list aren't even objective.

Lol Foles and Romo are better than Kap
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Nick Foles at #70 what a friggin' joke. Cuz he's really better than Kap. I'm sorry but guys like Marcell Dareus, Cameron Wake and Derrick Johnson shouldn't rank above Justin. That's straight up bulls**t. The players who voted this list aren't even objective.

Ehh... I could See Romo working in SF, but Foles looks like an idiot (except for the 50000 td passes without a pick). I do believe that Kaep will become much more though.
[ Edited by Rathmanator on May 29, 2014 at 10:26 AM ]
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by frankie:
If someone wouldnt mind...which niners have made this list?

Kap #81, Staley #75, Justin Smith #69

Thank you, thank you!!

i wouldnt take either one of them above kaep, but for this year they both had better stats. i dont think they're better players, but i can see where they'd get rated higher by just looking at the numbers.
Originally posted by crabman82:

i wouldnt take either one of them above kaep, but for this year they both had better stats. i dont think they're better players, but i can see where they'd get rated higher by just looking at the numbers.

I wouldn't take either before Kap also. Foles had a brilliant partial season. But that happens with QBs. Let's see how next year looks. Romo is the greatest QB ever when the game doesn't matter. He's a total choke artist and I'd never want him to be my qb.

Thank you, thank you!!

Staley, one of the best LTs at a pivitil position is only 75th? Damn.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Thank you, thank you!!

Staley, one of the best LTs at a pivitil position is only 75th? Damn.

Yeah i know justin smith, and an arguement could def be made for kaep aswell too..

Redskins LT Trent Williams is #60, fifteen spots higher than Staley WTF???????????????? This from a team with a horrible season last year. These rankings are seriously done by a bunch of idiots on crack, I give up. Sherman will be #1 guaranteed.
Originally posted by Quest4six:

Is the face palm for Foles and Romo being ranked ahead of Kaepernick or you disagreeing with our posts?
[ Edited by pwillis52beasty on Jun 6, 2014 at 7:28 AM ]

• sfout
  • Veteran
So how often do players on the top 100 not have other players talk about them? That was kind of weird seeing the talking heads and not fellow players talking about Vernon for his segment.
Redskins LT Trent Williams is #60, fifteen spots higher than Staley WTF???????????????? This from a team with a horrible season last year. These rankings are seriously done by a bunch of idiots on crack, I give up. Sherman will be #1 guaranteed.

people are failing to realize one thing when it comes to this list the players vote on. for years we've called the pro bowl a joke, well 1/3rd of that vote is players voting. i remember reading how when the players vote on the pro bowl they pick their buddies or friends and what not and dont make it all about whos the actual best players. there is for sure some of that type of stuff going on in this nfls top 100. i watched it the past 2 years but this year i cant really get into it, even though the players voted, i dont think they take it 100% seriously.
Originally posted by sfout:
So how often do players on the top 100 not have other players talk about them? That was kind of weird seeing the talking heads and not fellow players talking about Vernon for his segment.

His brand doe.

Is the face palm for Foles and Romo being ranked ahead of Kaepernick or you disagreeing with our posts?

Both.
In no way, shape, or form is Tony Romo a better QB than Kaep.
Production, ceiling, performance, Kaep dominates in all of those categories.

Foles is a rookie QB in a spread type system developed by a HC who's offense forced the NCAA to re-write (in the process) rulebooks to help out opposing defenses.
Wait until this season starts and opposing DC's have the system, and Foles figured out.

Both.
In no way, shape, or form is Tony Romo a better QB than Kaep.
Production, ceiling, performance, Kaep dominates in all of those categories.

Foles is a rookie QB in a spread type system developed by a HC who's offense forced the NCAA to re-write (in the process) rulebooks to help out opposing defenses.
Wait until this season starts and opposing DC's have the system, and Foles figured out.

So it's not both. You are agreeing with both of us. I was 'Lol'ing' at Romo and Foles being better according to this stupid list. I should have worded it better. Kap is hands down a greater QB than both of those overrated dudes. No one in their right mind would take Foles or Romo over Kap.
Share 49ersWebzone