LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Even our ex players have the injury plague.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
It helps having Mack on the other side. I doubt he'd be doing anything as the premiere rusher.
Ditto
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Ugh

Context. Lynch came to a defense that was top 10 last year and THEN they added Khalil Mack.
It was 10th or last out of the top 10...

NOT SURPRISE NOT SURPRISE..

The guy was performing very very very well as a rookie under the SUB role... but suddenly, the coaching staff must have read all the fans here who did not support Ahmad Brooks much that everyone started to believe that Aaron Lynch Slob should be starting over Brooks.

That's when Slob started to think that he was a future ALL PRO and did not care to get in shape because he was gonna start.. so on and on and on..

Happy to see him doing well.. Had he was lead to believe that he's got long ways to go, he may have been reaching THAT potential right now..
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Sometimes being shown the door is what it takes to wake a guy up.

So you try to avoid that... find out what's wrong and coach them up. Fangio still believed in him, and is still doing that.

We on the other hand, try to make examples out of players...lol the word is try.

Same thing could happen to Kyle... him being shown the door might finally wake his ass up from being stubborn and cocky.

SO we as an organization, media, fans need to fix Shanny's issues WHILE he is still on the team, instead of having nothing but yes men kiss his ass.

Issues? you mean issues like being the best play designer and play caller in the nfl? Fix issues like that? Sure. Lets fix that.

The offense is fine. We need to fix the whole losing thing.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Nov 21, 2018 at 2:50 PM ]
It's like Tully Banta Cain in NE vs. TBC here.
He has 3 sacks this season.

Armstead has 3 sacks this season. Marsh and Blair have 3.5.

What is Aaron Lynch doing that's special?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Shocked Sus isn't in here talking about his dude and how stupid the FO for letting him go
geezzz sus sounds a lot like pus..huuumm
Originally posted by PacTiger:
He has 3 sacks this season.

Armstead has 3 sacks this season. Marsh and Blair have 3.5.

What is Aaron Lynch doing that's special?
He's not the featured pass rusher and did diddley last year. Also, Marsh is not, not has he ever been a guy that applies consistent pressure. I have no issues with Marsh and AA has been a surprise, though I'm still ready to move on.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Shocked Sus isn't in here talking about his dude and how stupid the FO for letting him go
geezzz sus sounds a lot like pus..huuumm

Give him a minute as he's gotta log out of cciowa's account first.
Back with Baalke. Just signed with the Jags lol

Originally posted by TheXFactor:

LOL For some reason I thought ol' Trent was still working for the league. Can't believe anyone would have hired him into any executive role after his debacle in SF.
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

LOL For some reason I thought ol' Trent was still working for the league. Can't believe anyone would have hired him into any executive role after his debacle in SF.

Yep and Marsh is on Jacksonville too. What a wet dream.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
THE LYNCH SLOB ??? !!!!!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

What a wasted talent.
Share 49ersWebzone