LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 341 users in the forums

The end of the 12th man

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by baltien:
The whole "stadium doesn't matter" argument is stupid. The freaking guy that designed it said specifically that it was built to amplify and contain noise.

Guy who designed it > random know-it-alls on the internet.

Chiefs fans are loud. They break sound records in an open air stadium. Seahawks fans may be loud as well, but there is absolutely no denying that the design of the stadium helps.

A lot.

Yeah you can just look at it and tell it holds sounds. These 12th.fans.ever think they are super fans or something. Most couldn't even tell you who Walter Jones was.

"Oh yeah that great SEA running back!...DUHR!"
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
The whole "stadium doesn't matter" argument is stupid. The freaking guy that designed it said specifically that it was built to amplify and contain noise.

Chiefs fans are loud. They break sound records in an open air stadium. Seahawks fans may be loud as well, but there is absolutely no denying that the design of the stadium helps.

A lot.

Yeah you can just look at it and tell it holds sounds. These 12th.fans.ever think they are super fans or something. Most couldn't even tell you who Walter Jones was.

I call them "2012's" for a reason. Because that's when most of them (the ones I've met at least) actually started watching the team.

A lot.

I call them "2012's" for a reason. Because that's when most of them (the ones I've met at least) actually started watching the team.

lol sounds good. 2012s it is.
that stadium is an amphitheater but props to them for designing it though
12thFan. ZagHawk. LisaTwelve. Nyuk Nyuk. Nyuk.

ah, Big Walt. I was in attendance when they retired his jersey in 2010.
His was the first Seahawks jersey I owned - I leant it to my daughter's boyfriend and neglected to get it back when they broke up
A couple of years later, my best friend gave me a game-used, autographed Walter jersey for my birthday ~ fitting, since Big Walt and I share a birthday (Jan 19th )
Originally posted by 12thfan:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Dude you are so full of s**t, your fanbase is no louder outside the s**thole stadium than any other. Pompous asses and Johnny come lately bandwagoners with a lameass ripped off nickname.

I see you have a problem dealing with facts. Sorry about that. I see your a Niner fan from Memphis? Huh, interesting.

I've been a fan of the niners since I got into football...34 years ago. Almost as long as your team has existed. By the way , I've seen my team win 5 championships and go 16 straight seasons with 10 wins or more. I might not be a native of the bay area, but I guarantee you there is not any fan from there that loves the niners more than I do. As almost any native bay area poster on here can attest to.
Dude you are so full of s**t, your fanbase is no louder outside the s**thole stadium than any other. Pompous asses and Johnny come lately bandwagoners with a lameass ripped off nickname.

I see you have a problem dealing with facts. Sorry about that. I see your a Niner fan from Memphis? Huh, interesting.

I've been a fan of the niners since I got into football...34 years ago. Almost as long as your team has existed. By the way , I've seen my team win 5 championships and go 16 straight seasons with 10 wins or more. I might not be a native of the bay area, but I guarantee you there is not any fan from there that loves the niners more than I do. As almost any native bay area poster on here can attest to.

i'm also an out of market 49ers fan and back in the day yeah it was hard to get info, i used to go and read local sf newspapers at the library 20-25 years ago. now with the internet you know as much as the guy living next door to the stadium.
Originally posted by crabman82:

i'm also an out of market 49ers fan and back in the day yeah it was hard to get info, i used to go and read local sf newspapers at the library 20-25 years ago. now with the internet you know as much as the guy living next door to the stadium.

I was lucky enough to have family that helped start up satellite tv, so I was able to see niner games more than the average out of market fan. Then the niners went on a roll and started getting more national airtime. I can tell you that Memphis has quite a lot of niner fans.

I was lucky enough to have family that helped start up satellite tv, so I was able to see niner games more than the average out of market fan. Then the niners went on a roll and started getting more national airtime. I can tell you that Memphis has quite a lot of niner fans.

yeah i'm on the west coast so i always saw a lot of niner games and thats how i became a fan. getting info on the team during the week and all that other stuff was difficult though.

Originally posted by Black24Razor:
12thFan. ZagHawk. LisaTwelve. Nyuk Nyuk. Nyuk.

Wait, wait, why am i the one getting my ears pulled!!!

True i moved away from the bay area when internet wasn't so powerful as it is today. It was tough to follow the niners but i still did it. I used to go to bars to watch games they didn't show in my area until i got kicked out, then on to the next bar.
Share 49ersWebzone