LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

49er Fan sues NFL over Playoff tickets

Shop 49ers game tickets
Man I forgot those pussies in Seattle did that. Just screamed we are afraid we can't play without crowd noise

Can't wait to play these fools during the damn day in a non primetime game
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Man I forgot those pussies in Seattle did that. Just screamed we are afraid we can't play without crowd noise

I don't think 'cover of darkness' somehow makes it louder
Granted, less tail-gating time means a few less drunks but, the noise level has more to do with the opponent/the current stakes than the level of daylight.
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

I don't think 'cover of darkness' somehow makes it louder
Granted, less tail-gating time means a few less drunks but, the noise level has more to do with the opponent/the current stakes than the level of daylight.

Still screams out that they're huge p***ys that can't win without crowd noise.
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:

Guess they don't know their own strength then (since they were able to win 6 road games last season - 7 if you include the Super Bowl )

Anyhoo, not sure who made the decision to restrict the ticket sales but, it will be interesting to see how the lawsuit turns out . . .

Anyone know if there were lawsuits the other times this happened - any sort of precedent?
(I believe I heard that Denver, and at least one other team, imposed a similar restriction last time they had a playoff game at home)

Guess they don't know their own strength then (since they were able to win 6 road games last season - 7 if you include the Super Bowl )

Anyhoo, not sure who made the decision to restrict the ticket sales but, it will be interesting to see how the lawsuit turns out . . .

Anyone know if there were lawsuits the other times this happened - any sort of precedent?
(I believe I heard that Denver, and at least one other team, imposed a similar restriction last time they had a playoff game at home)
Lol, are you sreiously trying to discredit the crowd noise that was a HUGE part of these seahawk wins.
Lol, are you sreiously trying to discredit the crowd noise that was a HUGE part of these seahawk wins.

???

Not sure what you mean.
I've never denied the huge HFA in Seattle.
I was merely pointing out that the Hawks have also managed to win on the road - where the noise wasn't in their favor.
[ Edited by LisaTwelve on May 7, 2014 at 12:31 AM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
what a whiney p***y. hope he gets beat up by a raider fan week 14.

This. He looks like a jackass in all of this.

What Seattle did was a chicken s**t move, but the NFL isn't stupid when it comes to legal issues. They probably went over this scenario before they ever allowed these candyass teams to restrict their ticket sales. The only thing Seattle's actions proved to me is their higher ups were afraid of 49ers fans' invading their stadium and ruining their advantage (which is very real, like it or not). Sadly, they were literally inches away from losing even with their homefield advantage. If that game was on a neutral field, they probably lose. LisaTwelve makes a good point about them being able to win on the road, however, they struggled on the road against good teams (like Carolina, Indy, SF), mediocre teams (like STL) and even against some crappy teams (like the Texans). They only struggled in 2 regular season games at home. They managed to get some road wins, but they were not even close to the same team as they were at home.

I'm glad they restricted sales. Let them use any advantage they can. Meanwhile, the 49ers will continue winning without relying on people off the field for help.
[ Edited by Empire49 on May 8, 2014 at 11:40 AM ]

lol dude don't you know they won almost all their games in the past two years without the help of crowd noise! They're just THAT good...lol f**king hilarious.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on May 8, 2014 at 11:44 AM ]

Once again Lisa throwing the Super Bowl in our face with a stupid . Your team won the Super Bowl. Congrats. Talk about it on your own board. Is your home life that boring that you have to spend half your day on a Niner forum?
7 if you include the Super Bowl

I hate some posters. I really do. They only post to incite within the rules. They pretend to be a good person, just here for the friendly football discussion, when in reality they are just some b***h that gets off on stirring s**t up on an opposing teams fans site. Some Cawks fans (had taken to using the word Hawks this offseason in a show of respect for their ability to win it all, then I came to the zone and read threads like these.) insistence to continue to post the way they do makes me hate that fan base with a renewed passion and fire. Any person I meet/deal with who is from Seattle or an obvious Cawks fan I treat like s**t thanks to people like them.

I'll take the warning causing letting them know what a piece of s**t I think they all are is worth it.
[ Edited by WINiner on May 17, 2014 at 8:34 AM ]

Share 49ersWebzone