LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 301 users in the forums

Terrelle Pryor traded to Seachickens

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I'd take Pryor as a backup over McCoy, Gabbert and whoever the fk else we have back there. At the very least, he can come in and do some damage with the read option. These other fools will just throw picks and get sacked.
not even. Just because he's athletic does not mean he was good at the read option. There's still that whole read part of it. Pryor sucks. He's been in the league for 3 years and couldn't earn the starting role on a withering raiders teams. For God's sake he was getting beat out by a rookie UFA. Not sure why people are so hard on Kap but want to see this guy get signed. Everything you hate about Kap, Pryor does worse. Not to mention all the whining he and his agent did.
Originally posted by ECLaloosh:
...a real shot at a Superb Owl.

You ought to save this .nut insider sh*t for your own forum, Hawk fan. You're not among friends here.
We just had to do something to counter SF's trade for Martin. Probably had our FO sweating bullets until this came along. Finally, we can plug in a tall QB and have a real shot at a Superb Owl.

Is that something like an Exquisite Eagle or, maybe a Great Gull?

We just had to do something to counter SF's trade for Martin. Probably had our FO sweating bullets until this came along. Finally, we can plug in a tall QB and have a real shot at a Superb Owl.

Well look what I found,
Pulled this off the 12thman forum

Proof this dude is only here to troll,

[Laloosh]I'll start: I want an emoticon of a 12 throwing popcorn at a 49er.

[Laloosh"]Clearly. That meme of "The Tip" that said "Nope"... I thought that would get me banned for sure. Particularly since he'd suspended me for posting that quest for six picture I shopped up with the "x"s over each year of Har*****'s tenure.Probably dislikes me but I think he knows how f**king horrible their average poster actually is.

[quote="
Laloosh"Maybe we should go lay waste to the official 49ers forum, then. :)[/quote]Hahahahaha!!! While that board has a few of the same pricks from the WebSmear, they are mostly fine to me. I can't do it without justification. You and I both have the resources to get back on the WebRat though. I will get there and fire it up.[/quote]

Clearly this dude is here to troll. Can we ban him and move along?
[ Edited by Quest4six on Apr 22, 2014 at 11:32 AM ]
Originally posted by Quest4six:

Well look what I found,

[Laloosh"]Clearly. That meme of "The Tip" that said "Nope"... I thought that would get me banned for sure. Particularly since he'd suspended me for posting that quest for six picture I shopped up with the "x"s over each year of Har*****'s tenure.Probably dislikes me but I think he knows how f**king horrible their average poster actually is.

[quote="
Laloosh"Maybe we should go lay waste to the official 49ers forum, then. :)[/quote]Hahahahaha!!! While that board has a few of the same pricks from the WebSmear, they are mostly fine to me. I can't do it without justification. You and I both have the resources to get back on the WebRat though. I will get there and fire it up.[/quote]

BTW, you misquoted at the bottom there. Wasn't me. I don't go anywhere near the official site. Plenty of entertainment 'round here, particularly this off-season.
[ Edited by ECLaloosh on Apr 22, 2014 at 11:40 AM ]
I'm actually excited Pryor is their QB.

They better hope Wilson keeps his level of play up, they are one bad hit away from going back to where they belong

Well look what I found,

Originally posted by "
Laloosh"Maybe we should go lay waste to the official 49ers forum, then. :)[/quote
:
Hahahahaha!!! While that board has a few of the same pricks from the WebSmear, they are mostly fine to me. I can't do it without justification. You and I both have the resources to get back on the WebRat though. I will get there and fire it up.

Lol pathetic little girlish adderall fans. When you've experienced 1 sports achievement in history you have to milk it. Let the poor aggies have their fun. They will regret it later and be crying about how they will be treated at our house next year. They won't be able to deal with the smack talk from our superior fan base after we take home #6. They won't even allow niner fans on there because their little pansy egos can't take it even though they just won it all. Imagine how they'll react when we win ours. Back to jacking off to the Sounders on friday night.....lolz
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Apr 22, 2014 at 11:55 AM ]

They better hope Wilson keeps his level of play up, they are one bad hit away from going back to where they belong

I'd venture to say that the same can be said about 98% of teams in the league. There aren't too many Tom Brady's sitting on the bench for most teams.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Lol pathetic little girlish adderall fans. When you've experienced 1 sports achievement in history you have to milk it. Let the poor aggies have their fun. They will regret it later and be crying about how they will be treated at our house next year. They won't be able to deal with the smack talk from our superior fan base after we take home #6. They won't even allow niner fans on there because their little pansy egos can't take it even though they just won it all. Imagine how they'll react when we win ours. Back to jacking off to the Sounders on friday night.....lolz

Ah... very impressive

8 sentences in the paragraph and not a single fact in the entire post. Finished off with a self-supported "lolz" as if a single phrase in the string contained anything even remotely funny.

Yeah, I am sure those Seahawks fans are shivering by the thought of what 2014 holds. What tremendous fear they must feel for the Shock and Awe campaign the Niners deal them so frequently. I know it seems funny to you, because obviously the Seahawks are intimidated.
Originally posted by maltz88:
I'd venture to say that the same can be said about 98% of teams in the league. There aren't too many Tom Brady's sitting on the bench for most teams.

And if there are, they don't usually stay on the bench for long.

Amazing, we pick up Gabbert, clearly in the running for worst qB performance in last couple yrs, and wah-lah...SEA picks up Pryor, who couldn't even start on the hapless Raids. sheesh. I guess there must be a competition for having the best record with the worst QB on your team(on the bench). I still say gabbert is here but for one reason, and that is to be part of a trade up bait. He just isn't the guy to come in for kap if he should get hurt. McCoy could have, but Gabbert definitely couldn't. So we HAVE to have a decent backup in case of the worst happening to kap, guys, gabbert isn't it. Sure will look good to one of those 5-8 teams with NO Qb, or a "starter" who really isn't.

Wouldn't it be weird with Bridgewater having such a shaky pro day that at #30, Bridgewater is still sitting there due to his lousy, glove-less, pro day?
Seahawks got a very good deal for a 7th.
Another stupid move by the Raiders. He was the best QB on their roster IMO. Had the most potential. I would have loved to have him as a back up especially for only a 7th rd pick. I prefer him over Gabbert anyday. Sucks that the Seahawks of all teams landed him. Now if we hurt Wilson we have Pryor to worry about
[ Edited by Garcia2Owens on Apr 22, 2014 at 2:50 PM ]
Well look what I found,

[quote="

Why ban the guy?

What fun is it when Seahawk and Niner fans can't troll each other? Clearly it is THE thing to do if you are an NFL fan in this era. Just think, there are fans of 30 other teams wishing they could troll their rival the way SEA/SF does it. What's wrong?

[ Edited by PamSasaki on Apr 22, 2014 at 2:51 PM ]
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
pryor shocked me by improving in 2013. he went from an horrible qb to a bad qb. he hired qb coaches and worked at it, and actually improved his throwing mechanics. but, he still shows poor instincts for the position, and that tells me he's the same pryor, a guy with little natural feel for the position; what we've always seen from him. no future as a nfl qb.

on the other hand, he could be a situational playmaker as a receiver. it's a waste that his ridiculous athleticism continues to be wasted. i hope our rival doesn't hurt us by turning him into a productive receiver; even though i would like to see him make the nfl better by using his legs.
Share 49ersWebzone