LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Terrelle Pryor traded to Seachickens

Shop 49ers game tickets
We just had to do something to counter SF's trade for Martin. Probably had our FO sweating bullets until this came along. Finally, we can plug in a tall QB and have a real shot at a Superb Owl.
Originally posted by niners94:
I haven't played Madden in years.

I can't help you then lol
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Improve our team HOW? Have you not seen Pryor play?! He needs 2-3 years of grooming before he is even a respectable QB. Not to mention we can draft a guy like Logan Thomas in the third if we want another project QB. I think the 49ers "intrest" was merely a ploy to have the Seahawks shed a draft pick.

Maybe he won't be playing QB . . .

• TJA85
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Improve our team HOW? Have you not seen Pryor play?! He needs 2-3 years of grooming before he is even a respectable QB. Not to mention we can draft a guy like Logan Thomas in the third if we want another project QB. I think the 49ers "intrest" was merely a ploy to have the Seahawks shed a draft pick.

Thought Pryor refuses to play anything but QB?
Can I have my BJ like Pryor to the Seahawks?
$5 he doesnt even make their opening day roster
Originally posted by 5280High:

As a Hawk fan I wouldn't take that bet. I'm really hoping that he comes to his senses and tries out a new position. If he really is holding onto the hope of QB, then the Tebow circus didn't teach him anything. You wanted to start, but no one was biting. If no one wanted him before we came along, I doubt we can use him for trade bait. This one has me scratching my head.
Originally posted by TWOooohSIX:
Originally posted by 5280High:

As a Hawk fan I wouldn't take that bet. I'm really hoping that he comes to his senses and tries out a new position. If he really is holding onto the hope of QB, then the Tebow circus didn't teach him anything. You wanted to start, but no one was biting. If no one wanted him before we came along, I doubt we can use him for trade bait. This one has me scratching my head.

The lure of a winning team changes minds. He might try new things for SEA but definitely not OAK
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I'd take Pryor as a backup over McCoy, Gabbert and whoever the fk else we have back there. At the very least, he can come in and do some damage with the read option. These other fools will just throw picks and get sacked.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I'd take Pryor as a backup over McCoy, Gabbert and whoever the fk else we have back there. At the very least, he can come in and do some damage with the read option. These other fools will just throw picks and get sacked.

We do have a very thick offensive playbook though and Jim might want QBs that can digest it. Maybe Pryor can maybe he can't but Gabbert definitely seems to be a bright guy in the mold of Kap. Harbaugh must see something he can work with!

Baalke is too busy jacking off to videos of guys blowing their knees out to make a respectable trade offer to anybody
I think this confirms that we will pickup a project player like Logan Thomas in the late rounds...When I first saw that Pryor would be traded, I told myself that we would be interested...and if we weren't able to get him, that we would target Logan Thomas in the draft who is pretty much the same player, just a little less athletic...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

We do have a very thick offensive playbook though and Jim might want QBs that can digest it. Maybe Pryor can maybe he can't but Gabbert definitely seems to be a bright guy in the mold of Kap. Harbaugh must see something he can work with!
its about the "right' type of person to the niners
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Thank god the 9ers weren't serious for Pryor, that dude sucks!!!! I'd definitely take BJ Daniels back over him!!!
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:

I doubt and if converting a guy who has played QB his entire life into a WR three years into his NFL carreer is your teams master plan, more power to ya.
Share 49ersWebzone