LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 152 users in the forums

Terrelle Pryor traded to Seachickens

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by RogerCraigsUncle:
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
How's the weather in Seattle?

P.S. Being Godless does not make you a bad person.

The weather in Seattle is crappy, what do you think? And yes son, being Godless makes you a bad person. It also makes you a loser. Remind me of the last time Kaepernick elevated his team mates, his brothers, to a higher standard? Because I don't remember. Alex Smith got this team to an NFC Championship. The only shot Kaepernick had, he lost the Superbowl and blamed it on other people. That right there is the mark of weakness. A real man stands up and acknowledges his faults and works to make them better. A godless heathen blames other people and never grows up or gets better. As I said, Christ will always elevate the righteous.

You do realize that Kap is a Christian don't you? Every tat he has is related to the bible and Christianity. But hell who doesn't want a lil Virgin Mary from time to time. IJS.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
What joke?

You think it's a coincidence that Russell Wilson won the Superbowl? That boy loves God and puts his work above all else. You can say he's a bad quarterback but he's got his priorities straight. God first, work second, all else later. You don't see him smoking LSD and dropping off naked women at the hospital. You don't see him running bicyclists over or making bomb threats at the airport. That boy has Jesus in his heart, and Christ will always elevate the righteous.

The same is true for Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady. Those are god-fearing young gentleman. God first, work second, all else later. Then you look at a godless bum like Roethlisberger. Anyone notice how his career went after he raped that young girl in Alabama? Down the toilet. God will always punish the sinners.

The 49ers must clean house. Even if you can't get a good kid like Pryor, go out and draft a god-fearing hard-working honest young QB. Enough of these playboys and drunkards. They're bringing shame to the crimson and gold.

LOL if your reality was actual reality, Tim Tebow would be in the Hall of Fame with 5 rings.

The Seahawks Head Coach is an Atheist....there goes your retarded theory. Womp womp womp..
You do realize that Kap is a Christian don't you? Every tat he has is related to the bible and Christianity. But hell who doesn't want a lil Virgin Mary from time to time. IJS.

False prophets go to hell first. That boy was doing drugs with a naked whore. He's no more a christian than Ben Roethlisberger the serial rapist.

I can tell you I love you, but if I kicked you square in the tulips with my steel-toed combat boots what would you believe? See, that's the difference between words and actions. One of them actually means something.
Originally posted by SaksV:
What joke?

You think it's a coincidence that Russell Wilson won the Superbowl? That boy loves God and puts his work above all else. You can say he's a bad quarterback but he's got his priorities straight. God first, work second, all else later. You don't see him smoking LSD and dropping off naked women at the hospital. You don't see him running bicyclists over or making bomb threats at the airport. That boy has Jesus in his heart, and Christ will always elevate the righteous.

The same is true for Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady. Those are god-fearing young gentleman. God first, work second, all else later. Then you look at a godless bum like Roethlisberger. Anyone notice how his career went after he raped that young girl in Alabama? Down the toilet. God will always punish the sinners.

The 49ers must clean house. Even if you can't get a good kid like Pryor, go out and draft a god-fearing hard-working honest young QB. Enough of these playboys and drunkards. They're bringing shame to the crimson and gold.

LOL if your reality was actual reality, Tim Tebow would be in the Hall of Fame with 5 rings.

The Seahawks Head Coach is an Atheist....there goes your retarded theory. Womp womp womp..

Is PC really rolling with Darwin??
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Can we ban the religious psycho please?
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Is PC really rolling with Darwin??

lol I dunno but I heard he doesn't believe in the spaghetti monster. I don't either but that's neither here nor there...

I don't care about Pete Carroll, all I know is that man is a winner - both in NCAA and NFL. So if he don't love Jesus, boy he done something right because Jesus sure loves him.

Tim Tebow? The same guy who took the Broncos into the playoffs and beat a heavily favored godless pagan Roethlisberger? That boy was good. Really something special. But the media hates Christ, so they made him a joke and destroyed his career. Who knows what might have happened if the Jets had actually given him a shot.
Can we ban the religious psycho please?

Don't hate. Appreciate.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
haha okay jokes over,

What joke?

even god couldnt help tebow

go to bed old man, its way past your bed time
lol I dunno but I heard he doesn't believe in the spaghetti monster. I don't either but that's neither here nor there...

Do you believe that Kaepernick threw an interception and a bunch of turnovers that gave Seattle a world championship? Because that is real.

Honestly, Terrelle Pryor would at least give the 49ers a chance to try out some other quarterbacks. You can't do much worse than Kaepernick. Especially with Harbaugh who seems able to coach any QB to be a winner. Pryor has better QB skills than Kaepernick.

I could whoop you out of your shirt without even putting my teeth in, boy. Go smoke some dope with Aldon Smith the drug addict.
Still trying to figure out the Craig's Uncle part....

I guess Ray Lewis is a great human being because he's a man of god now.

I could whoop you out of your shirt without even putting my teeth in, boy. Go smoke some dope with Aldon Smith the drug addict.

Hey show some respect... Aldon is hooked on booze not drugs!
The weather in Seattle is crappy, what do you think? And yes son, being Godless makes you a bad person. It also makes you a loser. Remind me of the last time Kaepernick elevated his team mates, his brothers, to a higher standard? Because I don't remember. Alex Smith got this team to an NFC Championship. The only shot Kaepernick had, he lost the Superbowl and blamed it on other people. That right there is the mark of weakness. A real man stands up and acknowledges his faults and works to make them better. A godless heathen blames other people and never grows up or gets better. As I said, Christ will always elevate the righteous.

Oh my god are you serious? No one wants to hear this s**t.
  • titan
  • Veteran
^Are we talking about the same Terell Pryor from Ohio St. The good Christian? When he got caught selling memorabilia he claimed he was helping his mom, but his buddy snitch on him that he made over $40,000 in transaction of memorabilia sales.
Share 49ersWebzone