LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

WR Stephen Hill - Offer Jets a 7th?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I doubt they are going to bite the bullet so soon. He showed some flashes his rookie with some tds. I mean this guy is doing way better than jenkins whixh i nnow is worth much but still lol. If they let us have him for a 7th i would jump all over that.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I'm sure the coaches can convert him to CB. He's taller / faster than the CAWK sucker, d*ckhead sheman.

BTW, it might be better trading him for a 10th rounder
[ Edited by LVJay on Apr 12, 2014 at 10:42 PM ]
id give a 6 rd
I'd give 6th maybe based on if he makes the 53 roster. I like the guy really raw though, man I remember the board going crazy when we didn't get him and took A.J. Also Qb's for the jets blow lol could have talent we just never see it.
he's worth some late round picks. My only concern is that I think we keep crowding too many guys into the competition at reciever. I think we just need to jam a burner into the #3 slot and see if they develop. It should be a two receiver competition at most and Patton is clearly already in the mix. The guys just don't get reps.
I remember when the zone was going crazy for this guy, goes to show that you might want your WR to have more than 50 catches in his entire college career to go with those measurables.
Remember how some people used Stephen Hill as an example as a receiver that we should've taken over AJ Jenkins? Yea, about that.

With that said, I'd be willing to give up a 7th for him. He'd be a long shot, but has great physical tools.
Dang remember Jason Hill?

Dude had speed but no pushoff power.Once he started getting into shape and improving,he injured his ankles and slowed down.

Totally forgot that dude ..prolly due to 4-12 trauma.
Originally posted by Garcia:
So many good WR in this draft there won't be room for this scrub
s**t,if there is room for that scrub Johnathan Martin,there is room for 4.36 speed.

We have another 7th to trade with and a comp pick IIrc.Do it.
Jon Baldwin and Stephen Hill our wideouts.....................NO THANKS!

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Remember how some people used Stephen Hill as an example as a receiver that we should've taken over AJ Jenkins? Yea, about that.

With that said, I'd be willing to give up a 7th for him. He'd be a long shot, but has great physical tools.

Stephen Hill, although hasnt lived up to his potential, has done way more than AJ
With Vick in the QB picture, I doubt the Jets would give up WR's. Besides, we already have a big, fast WR in Baldwin. Both guys have under-achieved, but JB hasn't had a lot of looks, either.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Dang remember Jason Hill?

Dude had speed but no pushoff power.Once he started getting into shape and improving,he injured his ankles and slowed down.

Totally forgot that dude ..prolly due to 4-12 trauma.

Yeah I was always rooting hard for him to succeed. He showed some potential but then I think for whatever reason he got into Singeltarys doghouse and it was all downhill from there.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
s**t,if there is room for that scrub Johnathan Martin,there is room for 4.36 speed.

We have another 7th to trade with and a comp pick IIrc.Do it.

Martin has value and a history with harbaugh
i'd trade a 7th for him. good speed, hands suck, but blocks well.
Share 49ersWebzone