LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Errrthang Desean Jackson Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by eonblue:
So according to Richard Sherman Philadelphia is racist for cutting Jackson and extending Riley.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000338901/article/richard-sherman-why-was-cooper-kept-jackson-cut
am shocked that a*****e reverse racist stephen smith did not start this up on day one that jackson got cut.

Oh GOSH . Sheman playing the race card makes me hate him even more now. Gang ties are just a tad more serious than an idiot using a racial slur. You can argue all you want about whether or not Jackson really does have an affiliation to gang members, but if he does than that is far more serious than dude being racist. Being connected to a murderer is more concerning than a guy being a drunk racist.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Oh GOSH . Sheman playing the race card makes me hate him even more now. Gang ties are just a tad more serious than an idiot using a racial slur. You can argue all you want about whether or not Jackson really does have an affiliation to gang members, but if he does than that is far more serious than dude being racist. Being connected to a murderer is more concerning than a guy being a drunk racist.
when he retires i am sure he can find a job on msnbc
  • buck
  • Veteran
Being connected to a murderer is more concerning than a guy being a drunk racist.

You have to explain this one.

Who is the murderer that you are talking about?

Are you talking about his friend who was tried for murder and acquitted?
Bunch of bitter Bettys in here. Time to move on to the Brandon Cooks thread and pray.
Originally posted by buck:
Being connected to a murderer is more concerning than a guy being a drunk racist.

You have to explain this one.

Who is the murderer that you are talking about?

Are you talking about his friend who was tried for murder and acquitted?

I didn't know that. I just briefly heard about him being connected to someone who murdered. I'm not saying Desean Jackson is guilty of being involved with gangs or people who kill. I'm just saying if the Eagles had evidence of this or if that's truly why they released him was because of gang ties, well then that is much more serious than some racist idiot.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngone:
Bunch of bitter Bettys in here. Time to move on to the Brandon Cooks thread and pray.
or go back to the greg roman thread and dream of what if it were true
Originally posted by cciowa:
when he retires i am sure he can find a job on msnbc

Yeah tell me about it Or he can go partner up with Jesse Jackson and/or Al Sharpton
What Sherman thinks doesn't matter one bit...Kelly and his management saw Cooper as the guy to move forward with. For all of DJ's skills, he's a diva and potentially a cancer. The gang stuff who knows.
A lot of valid points being made in here, however i'm still extremely disappointed

Adding Jackson to an arsenal that already included Davis, Crabtree, & Boldin would've made Richard Sherman piss his pants.
[ Edited by GMniner805 on Apr 2, 2014 at 10:40 AM ]
Get over it, we should appreciate he a redskin and not a rival.
[ Edited by Rocket4989 on Apr 2, 2014 at 10:43 AM ]

hate hate hate..lol.

RG3 should be better this season. He once again got to see how Kap and Wilson preserve their bodies. With Shanny gone, he might take a different approach in playstyle.

Garcon + Jackson = trouble....add a good TE in Reed and even more trouble.

They will add another receiver in the draft I'm sure... .but this move allows them to concentrate more on their defense.

That is just too much damn speed for one team to have....

RG3, Jackson, Garcon...these 3 are some of the fastest offensive players in the league...and of course Reed is fast for a TE.

we have the slowest receivers in the league.....with Crabtree, Boldin, Patton. Thank God for Vernon.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
hate hate hate..lol.

RG3 should be better this season. He once again got to see how Kap and Wilson preserve their bodies. With Shanny gone, he might take a different approach in playstyle.

They will add another receiver in the draft I'm sure... .but this move allows them to concentrate more on their defense.

RG3, Jackson, Garcon...these 3 are some of the fastest offensive players in the league...and of course Reed is fast for a TE.

we have the slowest receivers in the league.....with Crabtree, Boldin, Patton. Thank God for Vernon.

jackson will help their O i dont anyone who is sane will disupte that, but when you get to the bottom or it, thats an 8 win team maybe 10 on the high end who if all goes well wins their division and gets smoked in the wild card round by the 2nd place team in the nfc west.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
hate hate hate..lol.

WASH still has a crap OL. RG3 is not gonna have a lot of time to throw.
Originally posted by boast:
hate hate hate..lol.

but they do own the 2nd pick of the draft....oh wait
Originally posted by boast:
hate hate hate..lol.

And yet we ran right over them last year. People tend to forget about Willis and Bowman and the sideline speed they both possess. Now add Aldon Smith and his uber wingspan making guys take even wider angles.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Apr 2, 2014 at 11:10 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone