There are 173 users in the forums

49ers release Jonathan Martin

Shop 49ers game tickets
If we got him for a 7th rounder, that would be an absolute steal. Based on pure ability, he's worth far more than that. He may not be an elite player, but he's certainly some terrific depth with plenty of upside still.
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation 1m
I'd love to see these keyboard gangsters walk up to Jonathan Martin and talk this crap to him. They'd piss their pants

lmao
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Let's sign Incognito now

Wouldn't be surprised if we got him for a conditional 7th pending on his roster status.
Let's sign Incognito now

Trololololol
Stephen Ross "You drop your claims and I'll get you to SF"
Originally posted by lucky_49:
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation 1m
I'd love to see these keyboard gangsters walk up to Jonathan Martin and talk this crap to him. They'd piss their pants

lmao

Lol @ this!

Not sure who is worse, the trolls on ESPN comments or some of the people posting in here.
I honestly don't like it.. Don't need the extra media attention for a backup tackle at best..

Plus I don't think he has the mind set to play in the NFL
Originally posted by valrod33:
Weak minded b***h

Same concern here. I just have that feeling that there were/are issues other that Incognito although Incognito is a A+++ d******d. If it works, great, if it doesn't, just another dollar for the claw game.
49ers don't have a 6th so it has to be a 7th or lower than a 6th.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Let's sign Incognito now

This lol
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Whoever dont like my pov,0 f**kS ARE GIVIN.

Huh.
[ Edited by buck on Mar 11, 2014 at 7:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Louisiana49er:
49ers don't have a 6th so it has to be a 7th or lower than a 6th.

Gonna be a 2015 pick
[ Edited by ECLaloosh on Mar 11, 2014 at 7:50 PM ]
The dolphins are a dysfunctional team. The whole Oline was one big turnstile and it didn't help that they bullied each other. Glad he will get a new start with us. He was a 2nd round talent that never got a decent chance to succeed.

Maybe the Dolphins will also trade Dion Jordan. A 4-3 defensive team moves up in the draft the 3rd spot to draft a tweener 3-4 DE, that is injured and didn't even play every down in college. Now the rumor is they don't know what to do with him... This poor kid is also going to have the beginning of his career waisted by a bad franchise...
Share 49ersWebzone