LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

Ray Rice arrested

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Goodell prolly thought Rice was being threatened. Afterall, according to JJ Watt, Rice is smaller than a burrito (eaten by JJ Watt)

Ray Rice A Roni (a Baltimore Raven treat)
Will he get a 4 game suspension if he does it again?
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Lol

He f**kin better not do that again. He got away with it this time. Don't push your luck rice.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Lol

He f**kin better not do that again. He got away with it this time. Don't push your luck rice.

The difference is they were engaged,and now they are happily married.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
What if Ray Rice was gay and smacked his fiance around then? You think the public outcry of two games would be similar?

there was a story like that somewhere Wasn't there?

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Lol

The difference is they were engaged,and now they are happily married.

Haha got it.
http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/story/west-ham-star-morrison-in-custody-charged-with-punching-two-women-073114

West Ham star Morrison in custody charged with punching two women.

To steal from the Daily Show, apparently hitting this

Is twice as bad as hitting this.

WOW!

She's hot!!!
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/story/west-ham-star-morrison-in-custody-charged-with-punching-two-women-073114

West Ham star Morrison in custody charged with punching two women.

With him being a soccer guy, they probably kicked him in the back of the heel, so of course he had roll around in pain clutching his head like he got sniper shot. What a piece of s**t hitting women.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Aug 1, 2014 at 1:07 PM ]

Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by outside4949:
what a joke!! ray rice is a piece of s**t in my opinion. Every guy in the world over the age of 20 has been with a crazy b***h. you can't go around slappin the s**t out of em. #b***hesbecrazy

supposedly Rice had additional footage for Goddell, that helped him get a lower suspension.

I'm wondering if in the footage it showed him defending himself and accidentally caught her with a hot one. I'm reaching here fellas ....s**t doesn't make sense.

Actually I can see and understand that. My exwife was physically abusive because she counted on me never doing anything back. One time after years and increased frequency it was enough and I retaliated physically. She never tried to lay a hand on me ever again. I didn't knock her ass out, but the point was made and clearly.

WOMAN BEATER!!!!

/s
Sal pal interviewing rice after the game. What did your wife say to you before you took the field? she just asked if I would give her a body shot instead of the face. she was wearing her new Gucci glasses.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
WOW!

She's hot!!!

my sarcasm meeter is red lining right now.
https://vine.co/v/OzAlPnDbApL

Aldon got 9 games because Goodell got this wrong. SMH
Dam shame. If I'm the Ravens owner I have to call Ray in and sit him down some more games. Sadly this won't even be covered. Media gonna spend all day talking about the games yesterday and Saturday. Then they will talk about the games tonight tomorrow and then roll into next week's games. Roger will call ESPN and NFLN and tell them not to discuss this talk about the games.
[ Edited by lamontb on Sep 8, 2014 at 6:40 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone