LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Ray Rice arrested

Shop 49ers game tickets
@Ravens: Ray Rice: "I won't call myself a failure. Failure is not getting knocked down. It's not getting up."

Who is his PR person LOL?
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
@Ravens: Ray Rice: "I won't call myself a failure. Failure is not getting knocked down. It's not getting up."

Wow lol. He should've gone all out and had Mike Tyson there to read that statement for him on his behalf, it might've made more sense.
Im glad they both got up there and apologized.What they both said was sufficent for me.As long as this is the end of it and nothin happens again,its closed.
Why do these guys get a pass and where are the woman's rights groups - why are they AWOL?
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

Wow lol. He should've gone all out and had Mike Tyson there to read that statement for him on his behalf, it might've made more sense.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m NFL is suspending Ravens RB Ray Rice for the first two games this season, per sources. The suspension is expected to be announced today.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m NFL is suspending Ravens RB Ray Rice for the first two games this season, per sources. The suspension is expected to be announced today.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000367971/article/ravens-ray-rice-will-be-suspended-two-games-by-nfl
Wow...I can already hear the crowd screaming at how he gets 2 games for beating his current wife unconscious whereas someone else gets 4 games for smoking a joint.
Originally posted by ltrain:
Wow...I can already hear the crowd screaming at how he gets 2 games for beating his current wife unconscious whereas someone else gets 4 games for smoking a joint.

The rumbling has already started.

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2014/07/ray_rice_suspended_two_games_twitter_users_rip_the_nfl_for_not_coming_down_harder.html
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/24/get-em-while-theyre-hot-buy-your-ladies-ray-rice-gear/

• lazy
  • Veteran
lol
lol if ray rice gets 2 games only for knocking his fiance out cold and dragging her through a lobby, then aldon should get 0 games and a new car.
What a f**king joke of a punishment by the league.
NFL is getting flamed right now...lol f**k you goodell.

Aldon's suspension better not be more then 1 game after this b******t.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
NFL is getting flamed right now...lol f**k you goodell.

Aldon's suspension better not be more then 1 game after this b******t.

You kidding me? Aldon gonna receive the hammer now. Goodell can't take flak on 2 in a row. Because of the blow back for being a chauvinist he will now not be soft to prove his critics wrong. b******t
[ Edited by WINiner on Jul 24, 2014 at 5:18 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone