LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Ray Rice arrested

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by valrod33:
he knocked her ass out and the cops still let them go home together? lol

Reportedly he carried her while she was unconscious, and for more than 3 yards even, so one of his better efforts over the past year.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Reportedly he carried her while she was unconscious, and for more than 3 yards even, so one of his better efforts over the past year.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

i think he fumbled though
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

i think he fumbled though

but he recovered it
That marriage is doomed.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
video of Rice dragging out his KO'd GF out of the elevator.

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/12632D9E541047948913052880896_1fdee6dd047.4.7.12304214436287700836.mp4?versionId=Bp8QspDGqsos7nv68ks2PT0Lppy2k86r
lol Hella funny. Dude just bails soon as she wakes up lol.
Ray Rice just married the woman he knocked the f**k out, 1 day after being indicted for aggravated assault (which seriously isn't much better or worse than what Culliver just got arrested for). Wow that's not dysfunctional battered wife syndrome or anything.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Ray Rice just married the woman he knocked the f**k out, 1 day after being indicted for aggravated assault (which seriously isn't much better or worse than what Culliver just got arrested for). Wow that's not dysfunctional battered wife syndrome or anything.

What it is is a great legal move. Now she can't be forced to testify against him citing martial privilege.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by TheRambler:

What it is is a great legal move. Now she can't be forced to testify against him citing martial privilege.

if the cops have video from inside the elevator, which I'm inclined to believe they do, it won't really matter.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Eye on Football ‏@EyeOnNFL

Ray Rice, wife, to hold Friday press conference http://cbsprt.co/1ph6O7Q  via @cbssports
Originally posted by Jcool:
Eye on Football ‏@EyeOnNFL

Ray Rice, wife, to hold Friday press conference http://cbsprt.co/1ph6O7Q  via @cbssports

announcement for baby
He should have taken the Richard Sherman approach:

"Sure I punched her, but the chain of custody from my fist to the ground wasn't handled properly, therefore I shouldn't be charged."
Share 49ersWebzone