There are 241 users in the forums

Delanie Walker: "Cancers ruined Titans"

Shop 49ers game tickets
i had a dream the titans moved to vegas lol
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Why Verner tho??, dude is a scholar, and never had character issues..

Can we please stop using a person's academic rating as the basis for determining their douchebaggery? See, Richard Sherman.
when you chase the loot, you usually end up on a s**tty to average team with chemistry issues. thats the game of free agency delanie. btw i think he should have taken the money like he did, but this is just the collateral damage.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SaksV:

Can we please stop using a person's academic rating as the basis for determining their douchebaggery? See, Richard Sherman.

Well put it this way. Verner has never had public moments of douchebaggery.....Sherman has....

Just a feeling, from the comment about guy's having money at stake, he's a big free agent this offseason, would be natural to feel slighted playing in Tennessee.
nvmd
[ Edited by verb1der on Jan 30, 2014 at 1:08 PM ]
Maybe the Titans will cut Delanie and he can comeback here for a year or two on a "homeboy" deal.
When the coach doesn't have the authority to clean house and get rid of the problems...it's a losing team. Walker blocked well and did everything else the coaches asked of him so I respect his opinion.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Delaney cut...the ownership doesn't seem to understand how to build a winner.
cancer ruins lives

END THREAD
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Always knew Jake Locker was a trouble maker I kid

Originally posted by sfout:

Well put it this way. Verner has never had public moments of douchebaggery.....Sherman has....

i never did understand that argument, "hey this guy is smart, so therefore he cant be an ass."

it IS possible to go to stanford and still be an a*****e. (i thought it was a prerequisite) HAAAAAA i kid i kid
Originally posted by GreenReaperTT:
Originally posted by sfout:

i never did understand that argument, "hey this guy is smart, so therefore he cant be an ass."

it IS possible to go to stanford and still be an a*****e. (i thought it was a prerequisite) HAAAAAA i kid i kid

Lol no kidding. Look at Steve Jobs. If you know anything about him, you know he was extremely smart. You'd also know he was a complete prick until he started to whither away with cancer.
I'm sure we won't be going after Britt as a FA.
http://www.news.com.au/sport/american-sports/nfl-stars-ex-girlfriend-calls-him-out-for-cheating-on-instagram/story-fnq2nnu6-1227221042872

Called out by his pregnant girlfriend...
Originally posted by AUniner:
http://www.news.com.au/sport/american-sports/nfl-stars-ex-girlfriend-calls-him-out-for-cheating-on-instagram/story-fnq2nnu6-1227221042872

Called out by his pregnant girlfriend...

In other news.....water is wet.
Share 49ersWebzone