There are 254 users in the forums

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (SUPER BOWL XLVIII)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Sherman is so clever and such a calculating d**kwad (old news I know). Talking about Bronco's D. Thomas he called him a TOP 5 receiver in the game. He's not wrong but still an indirect barb at Crabs. Also, said "we're good friends" about DT. He managed to compliment the opponent and throw Crabtree under the bus
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Didn't watch the SB in '11. Not watching it now

didnt watch that one because i didnt care who won. I want pey pey to get another and beat the hawks on the way so Ill bite
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Didn't watch the SB in '11. Not watching it now

didnt watch that one because i didnt care who won. I want pey pey to get another and beat the hawks on the way so Ill bite

we've lost to the SB winner in the last two years that trend could continue. Hawks will be the hunted and not the hunter. Lets see if they can make it back to the NFCC with that target on their backs because the other two teams (making it back to the AFCC) certainly have not.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Sherman is so clever and such a calculating d**kwad (old news I know). Talking about Bronco's D. Thomas he called him a TOP 5 receiver in the game. He's not wrong but still an indirect barb at Crabs. Also, said "we're good friends" about DT. He managed to compliment the opponent and throw Crabtree under the bus

PR move.

no second chances in the court of public opinions.
f**k you dick sherman and SEA 12th dips**ts.
Saw Carroll's smug face during press day and had to hold back the intense urge to punch the TV screen...I hope the Broncos can get the job done this weekend.
Originally posted by ltrain:
Saw Carroll's smug face during press day and had to hold back the intense urge to punch the TV screen...I hope the Broncos can get the job done this weekend.

Yeah i briefly flipped to ESPN and saw his lesbian looking mug and almost barfed.

THe thought of him and the rest of the roid ragers winning a ring makes me ill. Please Manning don't choke away the big one again.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Those nike jackets these guys are wearing are sick.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Expect a Manning helicopter spin ala Elway

I hope manning just owns the legion of hemoroids.

That would be awesome

I think Dick was being sincere at his media day but he was still backpedaling something fierce on all the crap he spouted off last Sunday, going all out for damage control.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I really hope that Manning shreds this defense. If it starts snowing IDK if that's going to happen. Demaryious Thomas is a monster, too. Not to mention Decker, Welker, and the other Thomas.

That defense is good, but I think Peyton is better. He is by FAR better at diagnosing plays than CK and CK should have beat them. The Seahawks have no offense really outside of Lynch (who is incredible).

My wishful thinking is 42-10 but I think it's going to be a good, close game down to the end.

i agree....no offense outside of lynch....all the "playmakers" on offense are probably from oz
After seeing Lynch speak at media day, it is beyond me how he stayed eligible for three years at Cal-Berkley. There is no way he has an IQ above 70. Something is definitely wrong with our education system. Dude is obviously challenged in the mind department.

But hey let's all show him some love because he is keeping it real...
Originally posted by kingkong916:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I really hope that Manning shreds this defense. If it starts snowing IDK if that's going to happen. Demaryious Thomas is a monster, too. Not to mention Decker, Welker, and the other Thomas.

That defense is good, but I think Peyton is better. He is by FAR better at diagnosing plays than CK and CK should have beat them. The Seahawks have no offense really outside of Lynch (who is incredible).

My wishful thinking is 42-10 but I think it's going to be a good, close game down to the end.

i agree....no offense outside of lynch....all the "playmakers" on offense are probably from oz

Wouldn't that be effin ironic if Percy Harvin is the x factor in this game and leads them to a SB win? All this talk about how Anquan Boldin was a ridiculously better pick up would be flushed down the toilet in an instant.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I think Dick was being sincere at his media day but he was still backpedaling something fierce on all the crap he spouted off last Sunday, going all out for damage control.

lol its probably annoying the s**t out of him being asked the same s**t over and over and no one wants to talk about the game.
Share 49ersWebzone