LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (SUPER BOWL XLVIII)

Shop 49ers game tickets
id honestly root for the shehawks if it wasn't for dick sherman and my passionate hatred to him, he such a me selfish player and i dont wanna see him get a ring, if it wasn't for that id root for the seahawks in this one.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
id honestly root for the shehawks if it wasn't for dick sherman and my passionate hatred to him, he such a me selfish player and i dont wanna see him get a ring, if it wasn't for that id root for the seahawks in this one.

can't root for an organization rife with cheaters from top to bottom
I hope Peyton calls out Sherman after the game and calls him a mediocre CB
Hate to say it, but I'm getting excited for this game.
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

can't root for an organization rife with cheaters from top to bottom

first in penalties, first in failed Pee tests
Go broncos!
Lets go Donkeys. Beat those steroid juicing cheating pieces of s**t.
Expect a Manning helicopter spin ala Elway
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Expect a Manning helicopter spin ala Elway

I hope manning just owns the legion of hemoroids.
I really hope that Manning shreds this defense. If it starts snowing IDK if that's going to happen. Demaryious Thomas is a monster, too. Not to mention Decker, Welker, and the other Thomas.

That defense is good, but I think Peyton is better. He is by FAR better at diagnosing plays than CK and CK should have beat them. The Seahawks have no offense really outside of Lynch (who is incredible).

My wishful thinking is 42-10 but I think it's going to be a good, close game down to the end.

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I really hope that Manning shreds this defense. If it starts snowing IDK if that's going to happen. Demaryious Thomas is a monster, too. Not to mention Decker, Welker, and the other Thomas.

That defense is good, but I think Peyton is better. He is by FAR better at diagnosing plays than CK and CK should have beat them. The Seahawks have no offense really outside of Lynch (who is incredible).

My wishful thinking is 42-10 but I think it's going to be a good, close game down to the end.

gotta make sure the refs get a good look at sherman with a fist full or jersey.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

gotta make sure the refs get a good look at sherman with a fist full or jersey.

Peyton will get the flags... A. Because when he sees their DBs holding he will throw it that way so the refs HAVE to look. and B. He will b***h at the refs and since it's Peyton they will give him 3-5 MINIMUM!
My only wish is Wes Welker catches a 5 yard out and runs over Sherman for a td then yells into the camera "I'm the Best Receiver in the NFL don't ever put a mediocre corner like dick Sherman on me. Lol
Hope Sherman gives up the game winning td.
To me it's simple this game comes down to can the Seattle offense put up enough points to beat Denver? there no offensive team by any means so in the 4th qtr when there legion of douche starts to wear out and eventually brake can Wilson beat Manning in a shoot out ?
Share 49ersWebzone