There are 200 users in the forums

Darren Sharper Arrested on Two Rape Charges

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
that's pretty much on point. even without going deep into this psychological behavior, it's actually pretty hard to get pleasure from sex that way. the woman is constantly fighting it and most of the time the rapist doesn't even get hard before he finishes.

how could you possibly know this

im going to go ahead and call conjecture and b******t on 90% of the literature about rape

the only book about rape anyone should ever read would be written by a serial rapist

jesus christ

"psychology"

hard to get pleasure from sex? are you f**king kidding me? I could rub my dick with tree bark to completion. people f**k awful s**t all the time
[ Edited by xtm059 on Mar 3, 2014 at 2:00 AM ]
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
that's pretty much on point. even without going deep into this psychological behavior, it's actually pretty hard to get pleasure from sex that way. the woman is constantly fighting it and most of the time the rapist doesn't even get hard before he finishes.

im going to go ahead and call conjecture and b******t on 90% of the literature about rape

the only book about rape anyone should ever read would be written by a serial rapist

jesus christ

"psychology"

hard to get pleasure from sex? are you f**king kidding me? I could rub my dick with tree bark to completion. people f**k awful s**t all the time

Pics or it didn't happen
If he's guilty I hope he does life.

If he's innocent - his career is almost over.

Just the accusation is enough to destroy a life.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
If he's guilty I hope he does life.

If he's innocent - his career is almost over.

Just the accusation is enough to destroy a life.
His career is already over, he is retired
I Meant his career as a TV Commentator/Analyst/Personality.
Supposedly he confessed to witnesses for one of the incidents:

"Through further investigation by the (detectives) it was learned that Nunez and Sharper admitted to other known witnesses that he and Sharper had ... sex with victims #1 and #2 without their knowledge or permission," the report states.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10564725/darren-sharper-told-witnesses-sex-was-not-consensual-women-new-orleans-case
[ Edited by captveg on Mar 7, 2014 at 2:46 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xtm059:

jesus christ

"psychology"

Rape is about power not sexual satisfaction
Sharper remains in jail, could soon be released on bail--
Former NFL safety Darren Sharper, previously on bail for rape charges in California, has been jailed there since an arrest warrant making similar allegations was filed last week in Louisiana. Unless formal charges are filed in Louisiana, Sharper could be back out of jail soon.

As explained by Brent Schrotenboer of USA Today, Judge Renee Korn described the question of whether Sharper should remain jailed in California for merely an arrest warrant in Louisiana an "extremely hard call."

"The Los Angeles District Attorney's Office is working in close concert with New Orleans law enforcement and prosecutors . . . to unlawfully hold Mr. Sharper in custody," attorney Blair Berk argued on Sharper's behalf.

Judge Korn may release Sharper on bail next Thursday, if charges aren't filed in Louisiana before then.

Attorney Gloria Allred, who represents one of the alleged California victims, told Schrotenboer that her client wants the California case to proceed before the Louisiana case.

In all, Sharper is suspected of nine rapes and 11 druggings in five different states, in a period of time covering only four months.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/07/sharper-remains-in-jail-could-soon-be-released-on-bail/

I find it difficult to believe that he just started doing this.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Mar 8, 2014 at 12:23 PM ]
Sharper charged with sexual assault in Arizona Posted by Mike Florio on March 12, 2014, 2:44 PM EDT
AP
If, as it appears, former NFL safety and NFL Media employee Darren Sharper will be spending plenty of time behind bars, those potential sentences could be served in various different states.

According to the New Orleans Advocate, Sharper has been indicted in Arizona on two counts of sexual assault and three counts of administering dangerous drugs. A grand jury issued the indictments on Tuesday.

Sharper also has been charged in California with two counts of rape, and authorities in Louisiana have accused him of two more counts of rape.

Other allegations have been made in Las Vegas and Miami. All cases arise from the claim that Sharper provided victims with drugged shots of alcoholic beverages and, in many cases, then had sex with them after they were passed out.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/12/sharper-charged-with-sexual-assault-in-arizona/
I always though he put off a rapey vibe on NFL Network

Rapist gon rape.

lock the sicko up!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Rapist gon rape.

lock the sicko up!
General Population Please! All of his teeth will be knocked out by the first night.
Well if tru, he's gots to go.......innocent? Free the pic magnet lol
The latest ... http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/darren-sharper-faces-life-in-prison-with-indictments/ar-BBgMb8U
Originally posted by Garcia:
Rape is about power not sexual satisfaction

This
Share 49ersWebzone