There are 234 users in the forums

Darren Sharper Arrested on Two Rape Charges

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Sharper was using an Ambien/Morphine cocktail on the women. Yeah that'll get'em in the mood. Sick.

Dude had more than enough money to pay for hookers or fame and good looks to get laid with women into sleeping with famous men. Power tripper maybe that wanted control.

He is probably scared of hookers after what happened to his buddy and mentor Eugene Robinson at the Super Bowl. When old Eugene got arrested for trying to get a hooker and then ESPN totally embarrassed him by also bringing that female cop to the ESPYs to joke about it and humiliate him.
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Sharper was using an Ambien/Morphine cocktail on the women. Yeah that'll get'em in the mood. Sick.

Dude had more than enough money to pay for hookers or fame and good looks to get laid with women into sleeping with famous men. Power tripper maybe that wanted control.

He is probably scared of hookers after what happened to his buddy and mentor Eugene Robinson at the Super Bowl. When old Eugene got arrested for trying to get a hooker and then ESPN totally embarrassed him by also bringing that female cop to the ESPYs to joke about it and humiliate him.

Ah yes. So rape countless women instead.
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:

I vividly remember Eugene Robinson's incident before Super Bowl XXXIII, but I don't recall ESPN bringing that cop to the ESPY's. I'm assuming it was in 1999?

This story with Sharper is bizarre to say the least. He was one of the few Packer players who I didn't despise in the 90s, and I found him decent as an analyst.
with all of the negative publicity the league has gotten this year , Sharper will be made an example of and sit some serious time

yeah thats true, but as dudes we gotta admit half the battle is the chase for the broad.
can't believe this.

He's going to be portrayed on an episode of Law and Order: SVU.
Former NFL star Darren Sharper once felt so strongly about violence against women that he wrote an essay about it for a book in 2010. He lamented how women are "undervalued and exploited," saying that as a father he felt compelled to speak up. "Money cannot buy the women we love everyday security, which men take for granted," Sharper wrote in the book. "So, it's going to take strong, accountable men to educate young boys and influence other men to deal with women respectfully, honorably and fairly at all times." http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...story/5582215/

Sounds about right, kind of like those guys who get the maddest about homosexuality and then get caught foot tapping in the Atlanta airport men's bathroom.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Former NFL star Darren Sharper once felt so strongly about violence against women that he wrote an essay about it for a book in 2010. He lamented how women are "undervalued and exploited," saying that as a father he felt compelled to speak up. "Money cannot buy the women we love everyday security, which men take for granted," Sharper wrote in the book. "So, it's going to take strong, accountable men to educate young boys and influence other men to deal with women respectfully, honorably and fairly at all times." http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...story/5582215/

Sounds about right, kind of like those guys who get the maddest about homosexuality and then get caught foot tapping in the Atlanta airport men's bathroom.

What you know about foot tapping....

This describes webzone member TheRambler

Saw a movie last night called "I'll sleep when I'm dead" with Clive Owen and he's talking to someone about rape and this is what they say to him:

"One of the myths......is that rapists, whether they rape men or women, are highly sexed. Have insatiable sexual appetites. The truth is that they are fundamentally inadequate. They try to prove themselves to themselves. The rape becomes a sort of symbol of their virility. Not really interested in sex at all. Rape is much more about domination, humiliation.....defiling. It's a crime of power.....more than it's to do with any sort of sexual pleasure."
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m Darren Sharper is the subject of a new sexual battery investigation in Miami Beach, now bringing his stats to eight cases in five states.
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m
Darren Sharper is the subject of a new sexual battery investigation in Miami Beach, now bringing his stats to eight cases in five states.
I WAS TOO SLOW
Originally posted by lucky_49:
I WAS TOO SLOW

Dont let it happen again or ill report you to the mods
Share 49ersWebzone