LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 373 users in the forums

Darren Sharper Arrested on Two Rape Charges

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1928177-former-nfl-pro-bowler-darren-sharper-reportedly-arrested-on-rape-charge

When keeping it real goes wrong
I just seen him on NFL Network a couple nights ago
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

When you couple this story with Deion choking some prep school worker, it's not a good year for NFL Network analysts.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

Me too, I was impressed with his presence as a commentator and listened to his analysis.
You were impressed with Darren Sharper as an analyst?!?! LMFAOOOOO
Dude is so hard to listen to. His mouth moves in this weird f**king way. f**k that dude
Why couldn't it have been Heath Evans?
I wonder when or if we'll see this headline on NFL.com.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Dude has always looked like a creep to me. He should be done at NFLN.

Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

This or Jamie Dukes. Heath rapes Jamie and then Jamie rapes him back for revenge rape. They're both gone. We win.
X2 Heath"Moron"Evans he is a straight up a*****e,he is a big-time 9er hater....he was nothing more then a Pats boot-licker.....I don't even know why he is on tv?he wasn't any good in football, I guess he was a GREAT BOOT-LICKER.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

This or Jamie Dukes. Heath rapes Jamie and then Jamie rapes him back for revenge rape. They're both gone. We win.

yeah that's funny and it fits both of those losers.
Crazy, always thought this dude would be coming out of the closet in retirement.
Heath,what is that a candy-bar name Heath,anyone after notice that when he talks it looks like his teeth are having a traffic -jam in his mouth...I dislike this boot-licker him and Jamie "big-teeth" Dukes..they HATE the 9ers I wish they would leave the NFL network,I`m tired of seeing the human fire-plug and Buffalo-Butt...and I cannot wait to see heath face after the 9ers beat the seahawks by 10 or more points oh yeah the 9ers WILL beat the hawks by 10 or more points I said it and it shall come to pass.
Share 49ersWebzone