LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

Heath Evans a Football Genius? He thinks so.

Shop 49ers game tickets
He was asked to name his can't miss prospect on Path to the Draft. They said "And you can't name a Seahawk or Patriot"

lulz
Just another moron on TV.

HATE THAT BARNEY RUBBLE ASS MOTHERFAWKUR
NFLN isn't concerned with accuracy. They want opinion from their homer talking heads and to drum up controversy so fans of other teams will talk about it. It's all about ratings.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Apr 3, 2015 at 4:20 PM ]
Man, I so hope we can make that clown eat crow by the end of the season.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
This guy just continues to amaze me. They are talking with him, the host, Tate and McGinnest and the topic is CK ceiling...each one talks about how the sample size right now is too small and we don't know what his ceiling is, but they all think he is just going to get better.....except for good ol Heath Evans who spouts off that his ceiling was the SB against BAL and he will never be able to read the field because no QB has ever done so as he gets older. . They all looked at him like he was a moron, which he is.

Without making this political, Evans is a conservative and Kaep, and in his opinion , doesn't fit his mold of QB. The tats, the swag is the antithesis to what a QB should look or act like. If you listened, his bias so bad it's sad. He talked about how Baltimoes defense in the SB shut Kaep down which CLEARLY didn't happen. His bias is clear.
[ Edited by sdaddy101269 on Apr 6, 2015 at 9:42 AM ]
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Without making this political, Evans is a conservative and Kaep, and in his opinion , doesn't fit his mold of QB. The tats, the swag is the antithesis to what a QB should look or act like. If you listened, his bias so bad it's sad. He talked about how Baltimoes defense in the SB shut Kaep down which CLEARLY didn't happen. His bias is clear.

Why am I not surprised that Heath Evans is a conservative?
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
NFLN isn't concerned with accuracy. They want opinion from their homer talking heads and to drum up controversy so fans of other teams will talk about it. It's all about ratings.

so much this. i'm not saying heath evans isnt dumb, he may very well be. but something has got to be said for the schtick of some of these guys. it would also be pretty boring to have 3 or 4 ex nfl players on a panel all say the same thing. always room for that 1 or 2 dips**ts to say off the wall things. it gets people talking.
More spew, I love it...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000000622732/Evans-Niners-foolish-insane-to-hire-Chip-Kelly?icampaign=nflcom-cs-homepage-videoswap_generic_nfl
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by vermonator:
More spew, I love it...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000000622732/Evans-Niners-foolish-insane-to-hire-Chip-Kelly?icampaign=nflcom-cs-homepage-videoswap_generic_nfl
Man. He's such a hater. He almost seems angry at the 9ers. I've never like Evans. Seems like an a*****e.

These guys are scripted to sound like jerks. It's all entertainment, have some smart guys, dumb guys, X's and O's guys, stupid guys. ESPN does their homework, I was stupid enough to respond to this thread.
Absolute moron.
Where is this Niner hater f**king Seattle cock riding moron now. I absolutely hate him and how he would get into arguments on nfln all the time. He is the dumbest commentator I have ever heard speak.
Maybe if he just blew his nose now and then he wouldn't sound so special needs, but his comments are comical none the less.
Heath Evans: "Foolish. Insane. Asinine. Backwards"
Is he talking about the 49ers hiring Chip Kelly or about himself as an NFL analyst?
What a hypocrite!
Share 49ersWebzone