LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Cam Newton and the Panthers crying a good thing or nah

Shop 49ers game tickets

Cam Newton and the Panthers crying a good thing or nah

Alot of Panthers and Cam were reported as weeping and visual broken after and towards the end of the game.

I do remember our boy , N.Bowman visually upset (not CAMLIKE, but really pissed off and bummed) after the super bowl. They interviewed Bowman after the SB game and you could hear that fuvkboy , Ray Lewis and Suggs celebrating and Bowman was about to stab someo....*no*... punch a wall .

Fast forward to this season and dude has a lights out dare I say HOF year.

Do you guys think the Panthers will comeback pissed off and determined, or just do the Cam thing and cry and quit over any little thing?
ON THE NEXT, GERALDO!

BTW NO LOVE for Steve Smith. That sawed off sonuvabitych gets annoying and overdoes it.
Flashbacks of Nasty Nate Clements getting in his face before halftime resurfaced.
Cam right now ....can not lead a team..I don't see it yet..they could possibly regress
They overreacted. Sure it hurts to lose a playoff game, but no one expected them to be this good so early. They have a bright future ahead of them if they keep this up. Heck they could even go to the NFC Championship if we let them
I don't have a problem with athletes crying. Especially if you give it your all and leave everything out on the field.

What I think's weak is coming out of the gate like try-hard wanna-be badasses, and then half way through the 4th quarter Cam looks defeated and whiney, and then you go to the locker room crying.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
I don't have a problem with athletes crying. Especially if you give it your all and leave everything out on the field.

What I think's weak is coming out of the gate like try-hard wanna-be badasses, and then half way through the 4th quarter Cam looks defeated and whiney, and then you go to the locker room crying.

after Dawson hit that last FG, my dad told me on the phone that we won the game right there with Cams' look.

His facial expression was that of a quitter, not of a guy getting ready to lead a comeback, let alone an upcoming offensive set.
I actually feel sorry for him. I hope he realizes it's just normal trash-talking that kids that age do.
The only athletes I can understand crying after a loss are 12-year-old LLWS baseball teams or female basketball/volleyball/soccer players who are all hormonal or PMSing. Cam is a p**sy.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
The only athletes I can understand crying after a loss are 12-year-old LLWS baseball teams or female basketball/volleyball/soccer players who are all hormonal or PMSing. Cam is a p**sy.

So some 9ers crying after we lost the SB last year are p*ssies ?
Cam is just a f**king baby; End of story. All those clowns at Carolina, especially Steve Smith, love their trash talking and poses, but can't deal when someone bigger and badder gives them a taste of their own medicine. I don't mind when athletes cry, because usually when they do, it's well warranted. In this case, it was just a bunch of fake tough guys getting hit with a hard dose of reality, and I can't respect that.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

after Dawson hit that last FG, my dad told me on the phone that we won the game right there with Cams' look.

His facial expression was that of a quitter, not of a guy getting ready to lead a comeback, let alone an upcoming offensive set.

Felt the same way.

Also. His lobbying for a QB sneak on 4th down at the goal line with Rivera letting him do it, is a notch below Hasselback's "we're going to get the ball and score" in over time. We saw it on TV and I'm sure the rest of the defense saw him telegraph his plead to Rivera too.
[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on Jan 14, 2014 at 12:27 AM ]

There's no crying in football!
  • Disp
  • Veteran
This was a divisional playoff game that was never less than a 2 score game after the 3'rd quarter. That's a little different than coming 5 yards from winning the Super Bowl...Crying because your team just went 1 and done is pretty stupid.
[ Edited by Disp on Jan 13, 2014 at 11:53 PM ]
It's understandable, this is the Panthers first time to the playoffs, it's a different ball game. Sure, the team won ten out of it's last eleven games and thought they could beat anyone. Now they have a measuring stick in the 49ers how a playoff team performs in crunch time. I came away more impressed with Cam.
It's definitely great for the lulz. The team came in so overconfident, even more so than their fans. They really thought they were the better team, until we ripped their hearts out. They played like they were just excited to be there. We played like it was a business trip.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
I think crying's okay..it shows you care. I just don't have a lot of sympathy for them because of their demeanor and how they came out of the gates cheapshotting and s**t talking. After every play they were hitting our guys and getting in their faces.

I loved how we turned the tables on them....and sent the kitty cats home crying.
Share 49ersWebzone