There are 220 users in the forums

Wild Card Weekend - Day Two

Shop 49ers game tickets
@SportsCenter: Andy Dalton now has 5 interceptions, 1 TD pass in 3 career playoff starts.

So was it true we wanted dalton over Kaep? Or just smokescreen?
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Harb LOVED pairing Dalton with Greg Roman
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

lol typical bungles. cant ever win a big game. when was their last playoff win? like 90 or 91 i believe
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
@SportsCenter: Andy Dalton now has 5 interceptions, 1 TD pass in 3 career playoff starts.

If Marvin Lewis doesn't get canned after this game dude has infinite lives
Dalton is playoff potato extrordinare and easily the worst of the 12 teams. Time for Cincy to find another franchise QB. James Harrison is a douche but I love Woodhead. The guy just balls out and doesn't care about anything. He's a great utility player.
James Harrison too macho for this but he should have flopped after Ronnie "The worst football player ever" Brown shoved him after the play to get the 15 yard penalty

you kidding me? Marv Lewis has done the miraculous. He took the Bengals to three straight playoff appearances. That hasn't been done in a loooooooooooooong. time. They have to know their place in the football ranks and remember who they are. They're not perennial winners. They're a loser franchise.

If you would tell a browns fan that a coach can take them to three straight playoff games, they would praise that coach like he's God. Look what happened to the Bucs when they canned Gruden. They went back to their loser ways. I don't know too many elite coaches that want to work under the bengals owner.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jan 5, 2014 at 12:34 PM ]
Originally posted by FredFlintstonte:

Dalton would be something else under harbaugh. we know he can hit his receivers deep though

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Harb LOVED pairing Dalton with Greg Roman

Yeah but you've heard the story about Jim consulting his dad on Kap. He thought Kap was not only the best QB but the best player in that draft and was kind of getting dad's approval or confirmation on him thinking that. He still eventually could be right.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

you kidding me? Marv Lewis has done the miraculous. He took the Bengals to three straight playoff appearances. That hasn't been done in a loooooooooooooong. time. They have to know their place in the football ranks and remember who they are. They're not perennial winners. They're a loser franchise.

If you would tell a browns fan that a coach can take them to three straight playoff games, they would praise that coach like he's God. Look what happened to the Bucs when they canned Gruden. They went back to their loser ways. I don't know too many elite coaches that want to work under the bengals owner.

It's his job to turn perennial losers into winners and he hasn't won 1 playoff game in 11 years he's been there. On top of that they have a lot of talent and losing to the 6th seed at home is unacceptable
LOL Dalton AGAIN!
HAHAHAHA dalton sucks!!!
wow dalton.
Share 49ersWebzone