LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 360 users in the forums

Wild Card Weekend - Day Two

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lets go into this s**t hole, take a hairy one and GTFO
Go Ryan Mathews! I'm meh on who wins though.
The AFC playoff picture is a race to get beat in the Super Bowl.

Don't curr about AFC.
Rooting for the Bengals. I'd really like to have a good ol Niners Bengals SB, assuming both can get that far.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by cciowa:
two free cups of coffee and hot chocolate for all fans today in green bay

That's nice of you
giving each fan two free cups today and letting them bring in sleeping bags and blankets is decent of them however it would be really nice if they just gave away the stuff all day long with no limit. i can not imagine it would break the bank and would do some good will.
I would be rooting for the chargers but they got lucky last game against the chiefs and my friends now think they are the chosen ones. I want to shut them up
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
I would be rooting for the chargers but they got lucky last game against the chiefs and my friends now think they are the chosen ones. I want to shut them up

everyone in the second half of the season has gotten lucky against the chiefs lol.
It's all on Dalton. If he comes out flat the Chargers win.

I hope Kap doesn't break our receivers fingers in that cold.

I think we need to start fast and get lots of points on the board. As it gets colder I feel that the game will slow down.

We seem to let other teams hang around instead of burying them. I hope we can put this game out of reach early.
Dalton is the main reason why I'm not betting a Cincy victory. Dude is one of the most jerkl and hyde QBs I've ever seen. If he brings the heat, it shouldn't even be close. But if he goes potato mode, he's Gabbert bad and I wouldn't be surprised if the Chargers won. Dalton holds Cincy back IMO.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Jan 5, 2014 at 10:10 AM ]
  • Veteran
Don't give a sh*t about either team.

Originally posted by 190836:
Don't give a sh*t about either team.

I kind of feel the same way. Yesterday I had something in each game - playoff positioning in the night game and then obviously Alex in the first game.

This game I really don't care. It'd be nice to see the Bengals win one since they are such a sad franchise... but if they don't, whatever lol
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Go Bengals. .rivers is a douche..hate sd
Just moved to SD and it's pretty crazy at the bar I'm at. I loved making fun of SD but have gotten into em down here. Even went to a game (against Broncos)
im rooting for both teams.

SD is playing physical. But its hard to believe that CIN had a hard time selling out that place. That makes me root against them. But then again, the ol mighty GB had a hard time selling out. As much as i talk s**t about our "weak fanbase" they sell out playoff games in a matter of 5 minutes. THATS PRETTY IMPRESSIVE.
If that was Bree's would have been a penalty for getting hit in head
Share 49ersWebzone