LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

How far into the Playoffs will the Chiefs go?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Why is everyone is ganging up on me
Originally posted by verb1der:
Instead of calling people names, how bout contributing some real insight to the thread?

The title of the thread is "How far will the Chiefs go?" and I gave my opinion. You're welcome!
i am tired of discussing with trolls, sorry.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
For those that believe that Kansas City will lose simply because Indianapolis handled them this season, I remember in 2003 the Denver Broncos handled an Indianapolis Colts team in the regular season. And then they met in the playoffs, where the Colts hadn't won under Peyton Manning (ever). The Colts proceeded to stomp Denver 41-10. Things can change A LOT in the playoffs. If Kansas City marched all the way to the Super Bowl, I would not be surprised. I have them beating the Colts, but losing to Denver (if their defense isn't healthy).

How does that compare to this game?

Just because the Colts whipped on KC in the regular season doesn't mean the same is bound to happen in the playoffs.

While its tough to beat an NFL team twice..it does happen more often then you think and in the playoffs
Originally posted by communist:
Instead of calling people names, how bout contributing some real insight to the thread?

The title of the thread is "How far will the Chiefs go?" and I gave my opinion. You're welcome!

Troll ? How ?

This is the sorry Azz chiefs thread on a 49ers board...there are many other teams on this nfl forum that get the same treatment
One and done. Peaked too early

Troll ? How ?

This is the sorry Azz chiefs thread on a 49ers board...there are many other teams on this nfl forum that get the same treatment

this lol
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by mickey49:
Alex Smith will lead the Chiefs to the AFC Championship, which they will lose after their returner muffs a punt deep in their own territory in overtime...

LOL you do realize that Kyle is on IR, right?
Haha, I know I know. Just didn't care enough to look up who their PR is.
[ Edited by mickey49 on Jan 2, 2014 at 7:39 PM ]

You bring it on yourself. And it is likely to get worse as you push the limits further.

Troll ? How ?

How many other teams did we trade with and whose fates are tied to our draft picks?
One and done!

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

You bring it on yourself. And it is likely to get worse as you push the limits further.

What limits am I pushing though? By saying "Sorry Chiefs fans" ?!

There's PLENTY of people here who openly admitted to becoming Chiefs fans this year and were very prideful of their win streak early on, esp since the 49ers were struggling. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about... all it takes is revisiting some pages in the Chiefs PYMWYMI thread.
[ Edited by verb1der on Jan 2, 2014 at 9:31 PM ]
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Troll ? How ?

How many other teams did we trade with and whose fates are tied to our draft picks?

Every conditional draft pick we get deals with our well being of how well that player does...but it's ok to trash those guys and teams they are on now ?

The chiefs will not help us any further from now on

Super Bowl. Book it.
it would be a nice story that they'll make it to the SB. I bet someone 100 that the chiefs will make it to the SB IF they don't play the Pats.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by crabman82:
For those that believe that Kansas City will lose simply because Indianapolis handled them this season, I remember in 2003 the Denver Broncos handled an Indianapolis Colts team in the regular season. And then they met in the playoffs, where the Colts hadn't won under Peyton Manning (ever). The Colts proceeded to stomp Denver 41-10. Things can change A LOT in the playoffs. If Kansas City marched all the way to the Super Bowl, I would not be surprised. I have them beating the Colts, but losing to Denver (if their defense isn't healthy).

its a popular logic with fans. the team X beat you last time so it will happen again. nfl is so unpredictable i dont understand how people fall into the same trappings all the time with their analysis. i also remember the jets losing 45-3 late in the year in new england, only to return there and win in the playoffs.

its also popular logic that a team that has gone 2-5 down the stretch wont do anything in the playoffs. or a team that hasnt beat a .500 team since week 3 wont do anything in the playoffs. the chiefs are a mediocre team

i'm not really concerned with what you think the cheifs are or are not. i'm just making a point about what i like to call the shallow analysis crowd. the 'we beat you last time, so theres no chance for you this time' crowd. i'm all for hearing how a given fan thinks a team will win a game, but more often then not you just get the 'smoked you last time, gonna happen again'.....i mean if thats really the case, why are we as 49er fans even trying to go to the divisional round? we lost to both teams with byes.
im sure that those taking this position also will say that if the niners play seattle in the nfc championship they have no chance to win because the last 2 times they played in seattle they got whupped--sure they will
[ Edited by hofer36 on Jan 2, 2014 at 11:52 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone