LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 146 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers Outted?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by tjd808185:
After last year's Ray Lewis run I want no part of this. He can come out after we win our Super Bowl, but we don't need the Packers rallying around him.

Rodgers would be the perfect person to be the 1st gay football though. Super Bowl ring, and NFL MVP says stfu and mind your own business.

this, he's one of the most popular athletes around (MVP, super bowl, fantasy football)...it would make a lot of people second guess the whole "no gays on my team" thing
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Hahah fkn homo

smh

That's what his center is doing right now

Haaa,rotf

Him and that other FudgePacker Mathews can now go n EAD together
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Dec 30, 2013 at 11:15 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
Originally posted by NinerSquire:
who cares?

lol

I remember then on in living color there theme song was it's raining men
Maybe that's why Jeff Saturday retired after his one year with the packers ... Rodgers probably traumatized him with all the fondling under center... GREEN 18! tickle tickle GREEN 18! tickle tickle haha
I wish the story hadnt come out honestly.simply because when we beat em for the 4th time,i dont wanna hear the"waah,he was distracted" excuse......This whole notion that this will galvanize his team,rally his troops around him is nonsense to me also.even if it does help them,it wont do the FudgePack any good,we'll still beat 'em.matter of fact,i hope it does push em,they'll need all the help they can get against us.what theyve tried so far hasnt worked.

Go Niners
Originally posted by captain_planet:
He's gay. I think I've mentioned this before, but a dude from Green Bay told me about a year ago that it's fairly common knowledge among locals that his longtime live-in towel boy personal assistant guy is actually his boyfriend. Combine this with a lack of any girlfriend beyond very tenuous media speculation all these years, let alone a wife, and now these Twitter messages, and it's pretty clear that he's homo. YES THIS DOES MATTER. Not only could this story be a big distraction (good for the 49ers) but it could lead to him coming out of the closet (huge for homosexuals in general and reducing homophobia in sports).

He did go to Cal so who would care there (Bezerkly) if he is gay or not. I'm straight and always have been. I grew up in the City so I'm not homophobic. I've dealt with a lot of gay people over the years in personal and professional situations. They are just people like everybody else. I've had many clients that are gay, doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me.

However, the whole Kwame Harris thing is funny only because it so weird (soy sauce, underwear).

I'ts like Rock, who cares if Rob Halford or Freddie Mercury or Elton John are gay -- they Rock. Rob Halford (Judas Priest) said after he came out that he thought everyone knew because of all the leather he wore lol.

Reading these tweets and Rodgers, who is a multimillionaire with no girlfriend, has a "roommate" who is a "personal assistant." The tweets about "us" and wearing rings clearly show way more than a professional relationship or any kind of macho bromance. I'd hate to have Rodgers be the first superstar to come out, at least not this week lol. I can see why he hasn't though because Wisconsin is so conservative. Had the 2005 draft been done over and Rodgers was our QB instead of Alex, maybe he would have come out by now. Who knows. Maybe that is why he has carried a chip on his shoulder for not being drafted by the Niners -- he could have come out sooner here.

Still love the Alex Smacking Rodgers gi tho.

In this pic, Alex is like "woah" bro, you're a little too clo

Since Rodgers likes the "D", give him the D
Guarantee he dosnt get the Kerry Rhodes treatment .......maybe less endorsements tho..
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Great. Half of Sa Francisco is now rooting for Aaron Rodgers

So when do you think it comes out that Russell Wilson is gay? That blonde dude he was with at the draft shouldve given it away.

Originally posted by Niners99:
So when do you think it comes out that Russell Wilson is gay? That blonde dude he was with at the draft shouldve given it away.

No wonder why he's the best QB in the league. He works with balls on the field and off the field, it's like practicing ball handling 24/7, even when he sleeps he's dealing with balls.
Originally posted by Niners99:

I agree with the poster who said it's none of our business.

That said, I do kind of hope if it is true. It's been pretty obvious there are gay athletes in all pro sports, but so far no one has felt comfortable coming out until after they are done playing. The only way past that is for a star player to come out. Aaron Rodgers is one of the few athletes out there that is so revered by his fans that he could come out and not lose any of them. Packer fans worship him like god. Even the most homophobic Packer fan would still root for him.

Too bad it's probably just an internet rumor....
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I agree with the poster who said it's none of our business.

That said, I do kind of hope if it is true. It's been pretty obvious there are gay athletes in all pro sports, but so far no one has felt comfortable coming out until after they are done playing. The only way past that is for a star player to come out. Aaron Rodgers is one of the few athletes out there that is so revered by his fans that he could come out and not lose any of them. Packer fans worship him like god. Even the most homophobic Packer fan would still root for him.

Too bad it's probably just an internet rumor....

Its too bad Aaron Rodgers doesnt play for Dallas... would have loved to see them Cowboys fans react to this. I think Packers fans are gonna be pretty accepting. Its a conservative state but they're such nice people ya know?
Share 49ersWebzone