There are 257 users in the forums

Week 16 Game Day Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I would much rather go into CAR. F this

This. Playing at NO in the regular season is a whole different thing from playing there in the playoffs. Give me Carolina anyday.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Not sure why people are cheering for NO. Personally I'd rather see the 49ers travel to Carolina than New Orleans in the playoffs. Saints are a whole different team playing at home than on the road.

They think Carolina with the 6th seed will knock of the Seahawks for us in the Divisional round. In the end it doesnt matter. the 49ers have to win tough road games.
Originally posted by NineCoronas:
Originally posted by English:
Are you serious?

You don't think they could beat Dallas? I think Dallas would be the easiest division winner to play.

No. I think we can beat any team. I can't believe any 49ers fan right now thinks Dallas is the only team we could beat in the playoffs.
Here comes Dallas!
Big stop for CAR
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Here comes Dallas!

Here comes a Romo F up
Tony Romo gonna Romo it... here it comes
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
jake johnson ‏@MrJakeJohnson

Big drive for Romo. I'm almost nervous for him. #choke
If Denver wins and KC loses that locks KC into #5 spot. They should rest James next week and give Houston another week off to recover from his injury. Then on offense they should pass every down to work on various routes for WR and on defense use multiple DB arrangements to practice pass defense.
[ Edited by captveg on Dec 22, 2013 at 12:50 PM ]
Wow the Dolphins really suck.

Where is the blow to the neck and head area on cam there? f**king p***y little brees.
Peyton with 50 TDs, jesus.
Cowpokes gonna take the lead here.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
I'm surprised for such a big game KC couldn't fill up the stadium... So many empty seats to start the game and even more now that they are losing... Thought they had one of the more hard core fan bases.
[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 22, 2013 at 12:51 PM ]
LOL at Rivera punting it with about 2 minutes left.
Share 49ersWebzone