There are 142 users in the forums

Week 16 Game Day Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Actually the best scenario is Seattle losing twice and us winning twice

Yeap.
Geez, I hate to root for the Cowvboys but right now they are the only team I can see that the 49ers can beat on the road in the wild card round.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Go Dallas

At my parents house for the holidays, they have cable and I haven't watched ESPN or NFL Network in years. At first it was cool but they talked about f'ing Dallas every other subject. Their talking about Dez right now and on the tabs on the side it has 3 things Dallas related.

All these fantastic HUGE games today and 1 mention of the 49ers, and no mention of KC, Denver, Seattle(can live with that) at all.

How do people watch this s**t?

Edit: Oh nice they had Alex walking into the stadium... Followed by some more Dez sound bites.

Dez Bryant soundbytes? Did it sound like an infant crying?
Originally posted by NineCoronas:
Geez, I hate to root for the Cowvboys but right now they are the only team I can see that the 49ers can beat on the road in the wild card round.

Really? I feel like we could beat any team on the road...
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Actually the best scenario is Seattle losing twice and us winning twice

Yeap.

Law of averages brewing..all the morning upsets and shocking scores, Seattle will most likely cover the spread and dominate the Turds.
Cowboys must have a red button labeled self-destruct that they keep pushing.
Big play to Graham. Saints in Panthers territory.
Originally posted by mattster03:

Definitely not New Orleans or the Bears on the road. Maybe Carolina and for sure they can beat Dallas.

Wha? There isn't a wildcard round team they should lose to at all? Philly has no defense and a gimmick offense that should be stopped. Chicago has no defense and starts Cutler. Do I need to say more? Green Bay has no defense and well, Rogers probably won't be back as much as they want it to happen. If he was healing normally he would be back by now. NONE of these teams scare me at all.

It really hasn't mattered much to the 49ers if they are at home or on the road. The W-L has been pretty even in the Harbaugh era. Our defense can work any of those teams and I think even with Roman calling plays we still can beat them all with a halfwit effort on O.

Even Carolina became a little less scary today with Smith going down.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Definitely not New Orleans or the Bears on the road. Maybe Carolina and for sure they can beat Dallas.

I'm scared of playing Dallas. Romo always has good games against us.

Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Wha? There isn't a wildcard round team they should lose to at all? Philly has no defense and a gimmick offense that should be stopped. Chicago has no defense and starts Cutler. Do I need to say more? Green Bay has no defense and well, Rogers probably won't be back as much as they want it to happen. If he was healing normally he would be back by now. NONE of these teams scare me at all.

It really hasn't mattered much to the 49ers if they are at home or on the road. The W-L has been pretty even in the Harbaugh era. Our defense can work any of those teams and I think even with Roman calling plays we still can beat them all with a halfwit effort on O.

Even Carolina became a little less scary today with Smith going down.

I like your confidence!

We're getting healthier and peaking; our defense is beastly (as usual) and our offense is beginning to click now with Crabtree back in the lineup.

We almost beat the Saints in their home if it wasn't for that BS call on Brooks. We can't beat the Bears on the road? Huh? Seriously, lol?

Are you serious?
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Panthers are crushing Brees and his offense.

That's what happens when you take the Saints out on the road. Brees has been frauding for awhile, padding his stats at home.

I picked the Aints to tough it out this week and steal a win. They still have a chance, though, close game. But yeah @ Seattle, @ St. Louis, it's showing, they suck on the road.

Spoke too soon. They about to score and nearing 350 yds total offense :)
The teams most likely to win a Super Bowl have always had what?

1. A franchise QB
2. A high scoring offense
3. A sound, play-making defense

You can argue #1 and #2 but you cant #3.

Defense simply wins in the playoffs. So, which teams does that leave?
Share 49ersWebzone