LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Mike Florio: Niner Hater

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Having favorites is fine as long as you're rational and fair arguing your viewpoints without hanging on their ball sack 24/7 (like Deion). s**t is just unprofessional.

Deion always has something backhanded to say about this team. When we won against the Packers, he immediately started slobbing all over the Panthers' junk about how they're so much better than us and how we shouldn't even show up because it won't even be close .

He's really become unlistenable. I don't listen to Heath but from what I've heard, I'm glad I don't.

You can tell Heath is a pure hater too. Whenever SF is the topic he points out flaws instead of talking about what we do well, and always thinks we'll have our faults exposed and it doesn't matter who the opponent is. At least Sharpe likes us enough to know we are really good, but just can never pick us cuz he just can't!

To be honest, I don't care who anyone picks, as long as their rationale makes sense. It seems that when these media guys pick against us, it's always about how the other team is just better than us based on their own eyes or they're at home or they're the hotter team, and not based on Xs and O matchups. That's most frustrating thing but some of these picks are just for the fun of picking against us in case we do actually lose and they can say "I told you so"
[ Edited by Beezy33 on Jan 11, 2014 at 11:48 AM ]
Originally posted by Beezy33:
Having favorites is fine as long as you're rational and fair arguing your viewpoints without hanging on their ball sack 24/7 (like Deion). s**t is just unprofessional.

Deion always has something backhanded to say about this team. When we won against the Packers, he immediately started slobbing all over the Panthers' junk about how they're so much better than us and how we shouldn't even show up because it won't even be close .

He's really become unlistenable. I don't listen to Heath but from what I've heard, I'm glad I don't.

You can tell Heath is a pure hater too. Whenever SF is the topic he points out flaws instead of talking about what we do well, and always thinks we'll have our faults exposed and it doesn't matter who the opponent is. At least Sharpe likes us enough to know we are really good, but just can never pick us cuz he just can't!

To be honest, I don't care who anyone picks, as long as their rationale makes sense. It seems that when these media guys pick against us, it's always about how the other team is just better than us based on their own eyes or they're at home or they're the hotter team, and not based on Xs and O matchups. That's most frustrating thing but some of these picks are just for the fun of picking against us in case we do actually lose and they can say "I told you so"
heath said earlier that cam looked poised in big games and rises to the occasion and kap still has to prove that he can be. i guess he didnt pay attention to any of kaps games last year or the huge win against greenbay last week. i hate heath evans. i dont even remember his short ass as a player and he thinks his oppinion matters for some reason. i actually really enjoyed nate burleson on total access this week. he breaks things down well, he should retire and take evans job lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Beezy33:

heath said earlier that cam looked poised in big games and rises to the occasion and kap still has to prove that he can be. i guess he didnt pay attention to any of kaps games last year or the huge win against greenbay last week. i hate heath evans. i dont even remember his short ass as a player and he thinks his oppinion matters for some reason. i actually really enjoyed nate burleson on total access this week. he breaks things down well, he should retire and take evans job lol

Wow. That's all I need to know that this dude is mildly retarded. Cam hasn't been in a big game since the 2010 BCS National Championship. Meanwhile, Kap showed plenty of poise after an incredible playoff performance last year and was 5 yards away from making the biggest Super Bowl comeback in history (even more amazing considering our defense couldn't generate a pass rush and our secondary was getting lit up like a Christmas tree, giving up over 20 points a game).

Kap has a 2-0 record in the postseason on the road (3-1 overall) and a Super Bowl appearance to his name but he needs to prove himself? Wtf has Cam done since he entered the league? NADA.

I know Heath is a Seahawk so he's all like rah rah Seahawks but nothing irks me more when people twist facts and events to fit their own biases. It is disgustingly unprofessional. Nothing I despise more is uniformed and obviously biased analysis.
Hope Florio picks against us again.
dukes likes seattle and hes a retard so this is a good sign. sharper is givin us some credit
I just hope they all keep picking the opposition.
Please pick Seadderal Florio, you're 0-2 against us so far douche.
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

EAD FLORIO!!
when the Rams put Brady Quinn on IR, he put the article on the front page and titled it 'Rams place Quinn on IR'

Originally posted by kap2crab:
when the Rams put Brady Quinn on IR, he put the article on the front page and titled it 'Rams place Quinn on IR'

that's straight trolling for page hits.
he release his seattle pick yet? no need to waste time, we know who is he is going to pick and its not like he has to analyze anything.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

"Cam Newton is going to rise up and prove he's a franchise quarterback."

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 13, 2014 at 12:12 PM ]
Mathew Berry said congratulations to the 49ers for the win, but that they make it hard to root for them. I don't get why he's hating
If we won the Super Bowl by 40 points they would talk about how the other team had an off day instead of how great we were.

That's the hand we are being dealt and all we can do is play it.
Share 49ersWebzone