LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Mike Florio: Niner Hater

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/06/bat-by-lamichael-james-wouldnt-have-resulted-in-a-safety/

And the hate continues. He can't stand that we won so he must point something out that no one is talking about.

I really can't stand this puto!
Reminds me of TJ Simers, who used to be on the Packers dick too..
Florio's take: The last time the 49ers played the Panthers, receiver Michael Crabtree was still recovering from a torn Achilles tendon, tight end Vernon Davis left early with a concussion, and linebacker Aldon Smith participated in only 12 snaps in his first game back from rehab. Also, quarterback Colin Kaepernick recently has rediscovered the groove that made Ron Jaworski proclaim Kaepernick could be the best ever. The Panthers don't care. Tough and gritty and able to overcome adversity, it's Cam Newton's time to step onto the big stage and shine. He'll find a way, early or late or at some point in between, to make enough plays to complement a defense that will give Kaepernick a much harder time than the Green Bay defense did in the wild-card round.

Florio's pick: Panthers 17, 49ers 16.

-----------------
The good luck charm continues. 5 out of 6 of the last games he has picked is to lose. I guess he will never learn.
  • Jiks
And yet he gets your views... Reminds me of Grant Cohn. Will say anything to sucker people in for reads, annoying but smart.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
And yet he gets your views... Reminds me of Grant Cohn. Will say anything to sucker people in for reads, annoying but smart.

its effective, he has an 8 page thread about him on a 49ers forum. i learned a long time ago this league is unpredictable and whether you're a former player or coach, or a lawyer turned pundit (like florio is) your game picks are likely to be as accurate as if you or i were to pick.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

I didnt say I hated his site, I just like to point out how much he hates us.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/09/pfts-divisional-round-picks-2/

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Keep on hating
I hope this prick keeps picking against us. Whenever he does, the opposite outcome happens almost every time which is a victory in our favor. If only he knew he's become somewhat of a good luck charm for us.
who the f**k is mike florio? lol. i think every one of these guys has favorites and teams they hate. willie mcginnist is the biggest niner lover on nfl net and heath evans or whoever the f**k he is has seattles dick so far down his throat im surprised he can even talk. i think michael irvine and faulk like the niners a lot too but deion keeps finding stuff not to like about us

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
who the f**k is mike florio? lol. i think every one of these guys has favorites and teams they hate. willie mcginnist is the biggest niner lover on nfl net and heath evans or whoever the f**k he is has seattles dick so far down his throat im surprised he can even talk. i think michael irvine and faulk like the niners a lot too but deion keeps finding stuff not to like about us

sometimes you gotta connect the dots. heath evans used to be a seahawk. mcginest is alright but also slurps on the seahawks because he played for pete carroll in new england
Originally posted by crabman82:

sometimes you gotta connect the dots. heath evans used to be a seahawk. mcginest is alright but also slurps on the seahawks because he played for pete carroll in new england
i dunno man, i thought that too but mcginnis always picks the niners and gives us props. heath is just a b***h. even marshall faulk who was a division nemesis for years gives us props most of the time

i dunno man, i thought that too but mcginnis always picks the niners and gives us props. heath is just a b***h. even marshall faulk who was a division nemesis for years gives us props most of the time

Only recently did Faulk start giving us props. I loved watching him pick against us in 2011 only to look like a tool.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

Only recently did Faulk start giving us props. I loved watching him pick against us in 2011 only to look like a tool.

lol even when he doesnt pick us i think hes pretty fair. deion and heath are the ones who pick favorites the most. even michael ervine gives credit where credit is due and hes a retarded cokehead
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

lol even when he doesnt pick us i think hes pretty fair. deion and heath are the ones who pick favorites the most. even michael ervine gives credit where credit is due and hes a retarded cokehead

Having favorites is fine as long as you're rational and fair arguing your viewpoints without hanging on their ball sack 24/7 (like Deion). s**t is just unprofessional.

Deion always has something backhanded to say about this team. When we won against the Packers, he immediately started slobbing all over the Panthers' junk about how they're so much better than us and how we shouldn't even show up because it won't even be close .

He's really become unlistenable. I don't listen to Heath but from what I've heard, I'm glad I don't.
Share 49ersWebzone