LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Mike Florio: Niner Hater

Shop 49ers game tickets
dont like his jerkoff name, dont like his jerkoff face, dont like his jerkoff attitude, and i dont like him. jerkoff.
I wonder how he will try to spin the fact that 49ers are tied for most players in the Pro Bowl into something negative. "The talent level of the team proves that Jim Harbaugh steps on the field before plays and will lose to the unbeatable Seahawks."
LOL the other writer Michael David Smith is just as bad, he trolls his own comment section, I knew they blocked s**t personally!!
This was a response to his article about the Seahawks getting Thurmond back but hasn't missed him during the 4 game span. Their Seahawks love fest goes deeper than Florio's anus.

explosionsauce says:
Dec 27, 2013 7:47 PM
Aren't they 2-2 during that span….hasn't missed indeed.

Michael David Smith: Seriously? You think the reason they've lost two games is because they were missing Thurmond? In one of those losses, they gave up 168 passing yards and had four interceptions. In the other loss, they gave up 155 passing yards and had one interception. Do those really sound like losses that should be blamed on the secondary?

92 17
Report comment
[ Edited by Youngone on Dec 28, 2013 at 8:35 AM ]
cant wait for his post this week where he picks the packers.
Mike Florio...dick eater.
In his power rankings he said "suddenly the Seahawks have to worry about losing to the packers at home".........does he like looking stupid?!?!?! I don't get the hate, blatant hate
Originally posted by Youngone:
In his power rankings he said "suddenly the Seahawks have to worry about losing to the packers at home".........does he like looking stupid?!?!?! I don't get the hate, blatant hate

lol i said a couple of posts above he would pick the packers to win, i didnt know he'd go this far
This is the same guy that picked the Bucs to beat us in week 15. THE BUCS! Is anyone really surprised he's choosing the cheese heads over us?

He's always been a hater but ever since he began aggressively dick riding Seattle, he's really stepped it up a notch and void of any common sense when it comes to them. He called them "unbeatable" - and this was after we beat them in our house.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Jan 1, 2014 at 1:12 AM ]
Originally posted by crabman82:

lol

Florio's take: An undeserved home-field advantage becomes nearly insurmountable with frigid temperatures and wind chills that will test the 49ers like never before. The Packers, rejuvenated by the return of Aaron Rodgers and Randall Cobb, already are living on house money. It'll become igloo money on Sunday, and the Packers will head to the divisional round for the fourth straight year.

Florio's pick: Packers 21, 49ers 17.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/02/pfts-wild-card-picks-3/

It's our fault really, 49ers lost to Seattle big in Seattle and then Sherman called all the pundits idiots and ignorant for doubting them; he's obviously afraid of being called out by Sherman again and getting the Bayless treatment. I think he's committed to picking against us and has to double down each week.
Originally posted by awol36:
Originally posted by crabman82:

lol

Florio's take: An undeserved home-field advantage becomes nearly insurmountable with frigid temperatures and wind chills that will test the 49ers like never before. The Packers, rejuvenated by the return of Aaron Rodgers and Randall Cobb, already are living on house money. It'll become igloo money on Sunday, and the Packers will head to the divisional round for the fourth straight year.

Florio's pick: Packers 21, 49ers 17.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/02/pfts-wild-card-picks-3/

Yeah I saw the wildcard predictions on PFT and knew he would pick the Packers even before I read his absolutely idiotic reasoning. The other guy picked us of course but his explanation made a lot more sense. Florio is just a douche, it's actually surprising he only gave the Packers 21 points. He failed to realize the only times we've scored 17 points or less were against the defenses that are a hell of a lot better than the stupid Swiss cheese Packers. The only fluke being against the Colts.
and f**k you very much Mike Florio, Pete Prisco, and Jason LaCanfora for continuing to pick against the Niners and being wrong again.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
and f**k you very much Mike Florio, Pete Prisco, and Jason LaCanfora for continuing to pick against the Niners and being wrong again.

lol this.
EAD FLORIO!!!
Share 49ersWebzone