LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Mike Florio: Niner Hater

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Psinex:
Go to Florio's site and there's no news about Seattle's loss to Arizona on there. Seattle "unbeatable at home", eh? Hope you choke on all that crow, Florio.

he called the unbeatable period. and that was after we beat them.
follow me here.

1. florio is a life long vikings fan
2. the vikings have fleeced the seahawks time and time again
3. florio is grateful to the seahawks
4. florio will hate the seahawks bitterest rival

and there you have it
Well, I know that if we hammer the Falcons and Cardinals going into the playoffs we have to be the favorites no matter where we play. I really want to go into Seattle and handle them there. That way nobody can say we are not the best team. Why be afraid of playing in Seattle? When we were a power-house in the 80 and 90s were we ever afraid to play somewhere? That was in the days of the Redskins, Giants, Bears, Cowboys and Packers. Seattle is no different.
Check it out today saying harbaugh on the field. All the coaches do it
Florio's take: Arizona finishes laying the foundation for a run at the top of the division in 2014. The 49ers will be happy to get out of Arizona healthy enough to function the following weekend.

Florio's pick: Cardinals 20, 49ers 17.

-------------------------------

The guy has picked against us 3 out of the past 4 weeks. He literally picked the Bucs over us. He is clearly biased with his snarky comments about the niners. Can't wait to eliminate the Seahawks so this ass helmet has to cover the niners in the postseason and not his precious Seahawks that seem to be balls deep in him.
Mike Florio...idiot?
Originally posted by Youngone:
Florio's take: Arizona finishes laying the foundation for a run at the top of the division in 2014. The 49ers will be happy to get out of Arizona healthy enough to function the following weekend.

The guy has picked against us 3 out of the past 4 weeks. He literally picked the Bucs over us. He is clearly biased with his snarky comments about the niners. Can't wait to eliminate the Seahawks so this ass helmet has to cover the niners in the postseason and not his precious Seahawks that seem to be balls deep in him.

Did he really say this? What a f**king a*****e. Almost wishing injury on us
one more person to have victories rubbed in their face.
Quick, add florio's picture on this.

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Youngone:

Did he really say this? What a f**king a*****e. Almost wishing injury on us

Yes he did. Total douche bag

Florio was filling in for Dan Patrick today as Dan and the Dannettes are taking a few off. During the show Florio was talking smack about the Niners and was building up the ARIZONA CANUNDRUMS what a wiff head !. It will be a hard fought Game but if Palmer throws 4 interceptions to us like he did against the SeaChickens he and that team are done, they got lucky in Seattle and the football Gods were pulling things their way. See you Boys in Arizona.....
I'm shocked how in the hell the Shehawks are ranked above us at all.... they have lost 2 of the last 3 and the entire world is still jocking the cock... If they lose to the Lambs this weekend and have to go on the road to play i wonder if they would still be ranked above us and favored to win it all?
I'm shocked how in the hell the Shehawks are ranked above us at all.... they have lost 2 of the last 3 and the entire world is still jocking the cock... If they lose to the Lambs this weekend and have to go on the road to play i wonder if they would still be ranked above us and favored to win it all?
Florio is an as*! He is not a sportswriter. A sportswriter has the ability to objectively look at the subject of his writing. Florio hates the 49ers and therefore he will always pick the other team. He is what is wrong with journalism today: he is biased and unprincipled. It makes for a bad combination.

However, knowing that Florio is personally biased means that you should never believe anything he writes. Better yet, just don't read his columns. If everyone stopped reading Florio, that would send a serious message to him!
Originally posted by Psinex:
Go to Florio's site and there's no news about Seattle's loss to Arizona on there. Seattle "unbeatable at home", eh? Hope you choke on all that crow, Florio.

Why would anyone go to Florio's site for anything?
Share 49ersWebzone