Week 15 NFL Gameday thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

What it looked like RT @BryanBroaddus: Garrett just said that Romo changed the play on the last interception...should have been a run call.

throwing Romo under the bus

Garrett might not even make it to next week.

lol oooo fight fight fight fight
Wow but why did they have a 48 pass attempts by romo and only 18 rush attempts. How often did Romo check out of run. They both need to go. Thankfully since I hate the cowboys only one can since they just guaranteed Romo a bunch of money.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Arizona could end 11-5 and no playoffs.

they aint beating seattle or the niners

only way they MIGHT beat us is if we sit our starters the last week

im scared they beat both us and seattle, so if we tie with zona, we win the tie right?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

I may be alone in this. But when Jason Garrett is asked about a play-call & says the truth, it's not throwing a QB under the bus. It's truth
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
im scared they beat both us and seattle, so if we tie with zona, we win the tie right?

Yep.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

LOL, no just no
LOL, no just no

I believe the 49ers would still have the better divisional record so they would win. Arizona has lost 3 games in the division, 49ers have only lost 1. Not that I think Arizona will do it, they are going to get absolutely beatdown in Seattle next week so its a moot point. They barely stumbled to a victory against an undermanned, struggling Titans team.

it would make up for our division sending a 7-9 team to the playoffs.

• vaden
  • Veteran
lol, unintentional fair catch on the kickoff. Never seen that or even thought it would ever happen.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

they aint beating seattle or the niners

only way they MIGHT beat us is if we sit our starters the last week

It's conceivable but not likely. They own the tie breaker with Carolina, and since Carolina will lose to the Saints again next week., the cardinals and panthers could be 11-5 and the panthers could miss the playoffs. (the niners will clinch next week and rest their starters in week 17) But like the other poster said, they're not beating SEA next week in SEA.

panthers wont lose to NO.
Great broadcasting SNF!!!
That should have been a penalty on that hit. Major fine coming for sure.
Dude got a tooth knocked out or something. Bloody mouth stuffed with gauze as he went back for what they described as a dental injury.
[ Edited by mug0mug on Dec 15, 2013 at 6:19 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone