LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 431 users in the forums

Josh Gordon is a former Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Only one WR had exceeded 85 yards against the Chargers this season, Odell Beckham. Josh Gordon had 85 yards today, after not playing a game in 3 years, with DeShone Kizer as his quarterback.

Gordon is the goods. Wish there was some was to get him on the Niners.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Only one WR had exceeded 85 yards against the Chargers this season, Odell Beckham. Josh Gordon had 85 yards today, after not playing a game in 3 years, with DeShone Kizer as his quarterback.

Lifetime supply of free weed?

He's a time bomb.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heed49er:

He's a time bomb.

And unavailable...phew
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by Heed49er:

He's a time bomb.

And unavailable...phew

We will see. He would easily be our best player on offense.
I watch him yesterday, he looks bigger and not as fast but I think his speed will come back as the season goes along.
The Browns had said that they were done with him, I wonder if they had a change of heart or auditioning him for possible trade in the offseason.
Originally posted by valrod33:
I watch him yesterday, he looks bigger and not as fast but I think his speed will come back as the season goes along.
The Browns had said that they were done with him, I wonder if they had a change of heart or auditioning him for possible trade in the offseason.

What would you give up for him? I say a 3rd round pick.
Originally posted by teylo31:

my sister

my sister

Would you throw in your dad?

I would say a 3rd too. He is worth far more however I could see the reluctance of giving up his value because of not having assurances he will stay on the field.

I would say a 3rd too. He is worth far more however I could see the reluctance of giving up his value because of not having assurances he will stay on the field.

A 3rd would be great cause then wed still have a pick in every round
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

I would love to see us somehow land this guy for a 3rd.
Originally posted by IGSXIII:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

I would love to see us somehow land this guy for a 3rd.

Hed have to push his way out. Imagine how good hed look here. My gawd
Browns are releasing WR Josh Gordon on Monday.
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Browns are releasing WR Josh Gordon on Monday.

can't wait for Lynch to say we pursued him aggressively but it didn't work out
Share 49ersWebzone