There are 221 users in the forums

Josh Gordon is a former Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

and a lot of you wanted to trade for this dude. lol. i told ya...he was one strike away.
bwahahaha!!

Too bad, he's a great player.
great now the doodoo browns are going to take one of the WR's I want 49ers to get.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
great now the doodoo browns are going to take one of the WR's I want 49ers to get.

Marqise Lee, c'mon down..................
Well Browns, that must have been a great 19 hours on top of the world. Sorry
If there's one franchise that could take some of the shine off of drafting Manziel, it's the Browns.
Oh how I remember the crying that we didn't pursue this dumb arse
This is why i wasn't too high on the Niners trading for him. One more mess up and he was going down for at least a year.
Lol at the people who wanted this fool.
Originally posted by boast:

and a lot of you wanted to trade for this dude. lol. i told ya...he was one strike away.

Personally I still would of did it. 1st off that could of been the difference between a ring and we just have the talent/ picks to absorb him being a knucklehead.

Originally posted by dwy621:
This is why i wasn't too high on the Niners trading for him. One more mess up and he was going down for at least a year.

I see what you did there
Are people really that addicted to marijuana when millions are on the line?
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Personally I still would of did it. 1st off that could of been the difference between a ring and we just have the talent/ picks to absorb him being a knucklehead.

yeah, if we had won a superbowl last year the suspension would have been worth it
I am at the point where I honestly couldn't care less about someone getting busted for MJ. The dude got busted for smoking pot, he wasn't doing crack, doing meth, out knocking off convenience stores..etc, the whole marijuana crackdown is kind of ridiculous frankly, just some very backwards ass stuff.

Gordon is a dumbass because he knew the consequences that he could face and how much he had riding on staying clean but its still strikes me as silly to ban a guy for an entire season for toking up in the offseason.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I am at the point where I honestly couldn't care less about someone getting busted for MJ. The dude got busted for smoking pot, he wasn't doing crack, doing meth, out knocking off convenience stores..etc, the whole marijuana crackdown is kind of ridiculous frankly, just some very backwards ass stuff.

Gordon is a dumbass because he knew the consequences that he could face and how much he had riding on staying clean but its still strikes me as silly to ban a guy for an entire season for toking up in the offseason.

This...
Share 49ersWebzone