There are 256 users in the forums

Josh Gordon is a former Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Chief:
Him and Aldon Smith would of killed and ate some hookers, stole a helicopter and crashed into a children's hospital.

LOL!
Originally posted by Since07:
Somthing goin on no way he plays like that for his career, remeber Braylon Edwards he was beast when with the browns.

Yiu play for any contract that will take your ass out of Ohio.
*you* I don't know how the hell ^that^ happened, lol
Originally posted by Chief:
Him and Aldon Smith would of killed and ate some hookers, stole a helicopter and crashed into a children's hospital.

Hope he continues to ball out. We will see if the Browns have any plans to trade the guy this off-season or not. I'm sure the 49ers will check the price out again this off-season in which they should.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Hope he continues to ball out. We will see if the Browns have any plans to trade the guy this off-season or not. I'm sure the 49ers will check the price out again this off-season in which they should.

why would the browns want to give him up
Originally posted by tohara3:

Not going to happen. The Browns would be stupid to offer him up for anything less than two 1st rounders the way he's been playing. We're going to have to find our star in the draft and build up depth from there. Hopefully they don't make another catastrophic failure and whiff as hard as they did with AJ.
Coulda had him for a second!!! Yes we would be unstoppable with JG!! I'm still bumbed we passed on marshawn lynch. He was begging to come here for a fourth
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Coulda had him for a second!!! Yes we would be unstoppable with JG!! I'm still bumbed we passed on marshawn lynch. He was begging to come here for a fourth

EVEN IF GIRE!?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

EVEN IF GIRE!?

Even if Coffee, Hampton , Dixon , Jacobs.... Yeah Gore and Lynch would each have two rings and longer careers ...we've been trying to be a power run team for years now without a powerback

Niners would have had to trade OC's as well to get his current value out of him. Even with all the success last year the offense was 31st in passing attempts and 32nd this year.
Browns are 1st in attempts this year and were 13th last season.
Pretty sure the Niners would be just a few spots up even if they had Jerry Rice and Randy Moss and T.O. in their primes. Roman does not pass enough to trade for a player like that.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Dec 16, 2013 at 4:38 PM ]
I get a sick feeling in my stomach every time I see Gordon scorch a defense. A. I'm a big Baylor fan. B. WE COULD HAVE HAD HIM!!!
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Niners would have had to trade OC's as well to get his current value out of him. Even with all the success last year the offense was 31st in passing attempts and 32nd this year.
Browns are 1st in attempts this year and were 13th last season.
Pretty sure the Niners would be just a few spots up even if they had Jerry Rice and Randy Moss and T.O. in their primes. Roman does not pass enough to trade for a player like that.

Totally agree. Looking to next year, Crabtree is signed thru 2014. I think they try to resign Boldin and Patton will be our 3rd receiver. That's enough ammo for a Roman led offense. Not even convinced we go WR early in the draft (although I think it would be stupid not to).

Call me crazy but having Boldin, Crabtree, Patton and Vernon as targets almost forces Roman to get out of his comfort zone. Odd huh?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

EVEN IF GIRE!?

Even if Coffee, Hampton , Dixon , Jacobs.... Yeah Gore and Lynch would each have two rings and longer careers ...we've been trying to be a power run team for years now without a powerback

we could have traded for lynch and had a season out of him. he was a free agent after 2010 (maybe 2011) we would not have paid him, or if we did, gore would be gone.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
I get a sick feeling in my stomach every time I see Gordon scorch a defense. A. I'm a big Baylor fan. B. WE COULD HAVE HAD HIM!!!

Speculation. And hilarious that people are getting so worked over something that was never proven to be anything more than a rumor.
Share 49ersWebzone