There are 184 users in the forums

Josh Gordon is a former Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Wonder if he can keep his s**t together long enough to help Brady win another ring.

Would be a good story and could salvage something of his potential. Time will tell.

I can't see him staying clean.

Given his track record you would be correct. I'll root for him to buck the trend.

How does this guy get so many chances but other players don't? Even Aldon Smith was popped for alcohol and all that other crap but this guy has gotten way too many chances and gets special treatment. Is this just because he's on the patriots? I don't understand this at all there is no guideline or format to punishments. The bottom line is he has had way too many chances more than anyone else I have ever seen in football
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Wonder if he can keep his s**t together long enough to help Brady win another ring.

Would be a good story and could salvage something of his potential. Time will tell.

I can't see him staying clean.

Given his track record you would be correct. I'll root for him to buck the trend.

How does this guy get so many chances but other players don't? Even Aldon Smith was popped for alcohol and all that other crap but this guy has gotten way too many chances and gets special treatment. Is this just because he's on the patriots? I don't understand this at all there is no guideline or format to punishments. The bottom line is he has had way too many chances more than anyone else I have ever seen in football

Gordon had the same issues on the Browns and was reinstated multiple times. Sure, being a good player helps him, but lol at comparing him with Alddon.

Aldon had multiple accidents while being drunk, was involved in a bar fight where ppl were getting stabbed and shot, possesion of weapons, domestic stuff, just google Aldon Smith wiki and click on legal issues, and compate them to Gordon. Gordon looks like a saint compared to him.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Aug 18, 2019 at 12:26 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

What the hell? Man if the Patriots couldn't manage this dude..
The Patriots put him on IR. His season is over.
Do it Lynch
Bring him in!!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Interesting
Come to the Bay Flash, we got the best weed
Hopefully he doesn't end up in New Orleans. Dealing with Thomas and Kamara is already a handful.

Bring him in so we he can face the Pats in SB and give them a big FU
Would be stoked to bring him in
Was Kyle in cleveland the same time he was there?
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Was Kyle in cleveland the same time he was there?

Yup
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

What the hell? Man if the Patriots couldn't manage this dude..

Wow
Share 49ersWebzone