Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
The end of a dynasty is upon us.

About damn time.

Not if you ask their idiotic fan base. They think they have another 15 years, easily

The same could be said about the 49ers fan base circa 1997.

Yeah, I didn't think it would end. At least not that soon. We FINALLY had a back to replace Ricky Watters in Garrison Hearst, Owens and Stokes stepped up in Rice's absence, had the young lions in BY and Stubby (thought we'd keep Stubby), etc. We just seemed to keep rolling along.

Then the Yorks took over and it has been spiraling downhill since then.

Eddie D would not stand for this. It must kill him to watch his nephew s**t all over his baby.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

About damn time.

Not if you ask their idiotic fan base. They think they have another 15 years, easily

Yeah, I didn't think it would end. At least not that soon. We FINALLY had a back to replace Ricky Watters in Garrison Hearst, Owens and Stokes stepped up in Rice's absence, had the young lions in BY and Stubby (thought we'd keep Stubby), etc. We just seemed to keep rolling along.

Eddie D would not stand for this. It must kill him to watch his nephew s**t all over his baby.

Yup. Pretty much.

About damn time.

It was when Hearst injured his ankle vs ATL and TO started dismantling the team.

As for the Pats, they traded away their Steve Young.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
The NFL is a complete joke. How many chances does 1 player get. I'm not surprised he was reinstated he plays for the Patriots. If he was a 49er he wouldnt get a smell.
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
The NFL is a complete joke. How many chances does 1 player get. I'm not surprised he was reinstated he plays for the Patriots. If he was a 49er he wouldnt get a smell.

Assuming Gordon just tested positive for pot, he never should have been suspended in the first place.

Beyond that I hope he stays clean by NFL standards and is able to play the entire season for the Patriots.
Wonder if he can keep his s**t together long enough to help Brady win another ring.

Would be a good story and could salvage something of his potential. Time will tell.
Already picked him up in fantasy
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Already picked him up in fantasy

Smart
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Wonder if he can keep his s**t together long enough to help Brady win another ring.

Would be a good story and could salvage something of his potential. Time will tell.

I can't see him staying clean.

Josh Gordon will celebrate with a blunt tonight
I want this guy to play. Wish him the best of luck. Patriot or not.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think he quits again midway through the season, so he can smoke his blunts.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
1700 yards, 12 TDs and a ring.

Brady is somewhere crying and masturbating into an avocado spread dish.
[ Edited by Chief on Aug 17, 2019 at 3:58 AM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

I can't see him staying clean.

Given his track record you would be correct. I'll root for him to buck the trend.
Share 49ersWebzone