LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Josh Gordon is a former Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Multiple drugs confirmed
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Multiple drugs confirmed

Yet someone's gonna post next year we should get him under contract cause he's a low risk high reward signing.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Multiple drugs confirmed

Yet someone's gonna post next year we should get him under contract cause he's a low risk high reward signing.

I'll never get over how there were people ripping Lynch for three months for not making this trade. It seems it done at every opportunity, especially as Gordon put together some big games. I said then his on the field talent wasn't in question. It's what he does the 21 hours on Sunday + the other 6 days in the week outside of a game. What will be really interesting is if they also ripped Lynch for the Foster risk, but advocated for trading for Gordon.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Multiple drugs confirmed

I'll never get over how there were people ripping Lynch for three months for not making this trade. It seems it done at every opportunity, especially as Gordon put together some big games. I said then his on the field talent wasn't in question. It's what he does the 21 hours on Sunday + the other 6 days in the week outside of a game. What will be really interesting is if they also ripped Lynch for the Foster risk, but advocated for trading for Gordon.

You are comparing a 1st rd risk vs a 5th round risk .
Multiple drugs confirmed

You are comparing a 1st rd risk vs a 5th round risk .

I'm talking about a FO that had been burned a lot by off the field incidents, extending beyond the current regime. I'm talking about a front office that only had 5 draft picks going into 2019. At that point in time, in September, based on the conditions at the time, it would not have been a good risk, even if it were only a 5th rounder to trade for Josh Gordon, given his own track record.
He had 24 hour security detail on him and slipped the detail during the bye week just so he could do drugs. Wow I just hope he gets the help he needs
Multiple drugs confirmed

Lynch & Kyle have made there fair share of f**kups already in the short time they've been here and until they make "less" mistakes and clean up there own house & actually win a playoff game, they deserve critisism.
I don't see how this guy was ever an option for us. He has been screwing up since junior high and has had several chances to change his life around. Not only that but we didn't have a boatload of draft picks to waste on a guy like this.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Multiple drugs confirmed

Lynch & Kyle have made there fair share of f**kups already in the short time they've been here and until they make "less" mistakes and clean up there own house & actually win a playoff game, they deserve critisism.
Yes they have and there are many to point out. Passing on Josh Gordon wasn't one of them. And I'm not not saying it now just because of what happened. I said it back in December. There's a difference between pointing out actual f- ups (Foster, Joe Williams, Beathard in the 3rd round, drafting Thomas at 3 and playing him at LEO, among others), verses just being critical just for the sake of doing so. I see more of the latter than the former here.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Dec 23, 2018 at 8:43 AM ]
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
The end of a dynasty is upon us.

About damn time.

Not if you ask their idiotic fan base. They think they have another 15 years, easily

Wasn't too long ago that the Patriots were a laughingstock in the same breath as the Bengals. Now they will suck again, but at least they will have the memories of their glory years. Kind of like us 49ers fans since Steve Young was forced into retirement by Lawrence Phillips.

• jcs
  • Veteran
So he apparently failed on not one but multiple drug offenses all at one time....
Lol...we are going to win. I feel it.

About damn time.

Not if you ask their idiotic fan base. They think they have another 15 years, easily

The same could be said about the 49ers fan base circa 1997.

About damn time.

Yeah, I didn't think it would end. At least not that soon. We FINALLY had a back to replace Ricky Watters in Garrison Hearst, Owens and Stokes stepped up in Rice's absence, had the young lions in BY and Stubby (thought we'd keep Stubby), etc. We just seemed to keep rolling along.

About damn time.

Yeah, I didn't think it would end. At least not that soon. We FINALLY had a back to replace Ricky Watters in Garrison Hearst, Owens and Stokes stepped up in Rice's absence, had the young lions in BY and Stubby (thought we'd keep Stubby), etc. We just seemed to keep rolling along.

Then the Yorks took over and it has been spiraling downhill since then.
Share 49ersWebzone