LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 149 users in the forums

Josh Gordon is a former Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
NFL Players nowadays are stereotyped as drug addicts, drunks, batsh*t crazies with access to guns, rapists and murderers.

Gordon however seems to want help but is struggling to go all in.
The offensive equivalent to Aldon Smith. Damn it!!! Addiction issues just suck ass and will destroy your soul. He's lost and can't figure it out. Smh very sad.
I mean ..look at my ex Demi Lovato.
Some people are just stuck with their daemons.
Where are the folks who were talking s**t about Lynch (for not signing Gordon) at? This is why we didn't bring him in.

Excellent talent that any team/fanbase would want, but (due to an inability to live by the NFL's rules) he was untrustworthy.

The Patriots were a tailor made opportunity at some measure of redemption for Gordon. I am sad that he did not seize that opportunity.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
#DopeFiendsGonnaDopeFiend #NuffSaid
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I read he just had to play in 10 games for it to be a 5th. If it was less Cleveland would've had to have given them 7th.

He played in 11 so he did it. If we had that deal though we could of cut ties early, NE is in a playoff run.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Dec 20, 2018 at 7:36 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I never thought I'd see another player in NFL that could have been Cinci's Stanley Wilson..
Originally posted by ninerville:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Damn he really loves weed

Lots of people do but they have an opportunity to be make millions of dollars playing a game they love and they cannot be mature enough to quit at least in season as they reportedly do not test in the offseason. Pure idiocy.

Reminds me a little of the idiocy of these athletes who get DUI's. With all the money you make, take a f'n taxi/uber/lyft or use a car service you freaking morons.

Yep it shows his immaturity.

because sittin online projecting on another grown man who happens to be a millionaire is real mature....jealousy is a funny thing, especially the millions of ways people show its traits....idiocy... cool word.... keeping typin... just do it so ur boss doesnt see... cause once he does im sure josh gordon will post about u...foh

Dips**t post.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Where are the folks who were talking s**t about Lynch (for not signing Gordon) at? This is why we didn't bring him in.

Excellent talent that any team/fanbase would want, but (due to an inability to live by the NFL's rules) he was untrustworthy.

The Patriots were a tailor made opportunity at some measure of redemption for Gordon. I am sad that he did not seize that opportunity.

Absolutely this, you know there would have been loads queuing up to demand we Chuck money at him in Free Agency as well. Kid is as troubled as he is talented.
I think we all knew Gordon would eventually get in trouble. A lot of people thought a fifth or six round it was worth the risk including me. I'm glad Lynch didn't listen to all of that because it wasn't worth it. Now he tried to get out in front of it after he tested positive again.

That's like a girlfriend breaking up with you and you telling her I think it's time we should take some time apart. Damn this guy hope he gets help.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

That's right.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
The end of a dynasty is upon us.

About damn time.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
The end of a dynasty is upon us.

About damn time.

Not if you ask their idiotic fan base. They think they have another 15 years, easily
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
And on top of that, lynch has gotten great value in the 5th with kittle,Trent taylor, and dj reed. So even if we had one, it's not a useless pick like people are implying

i would have offered up a 4th but thats just me. its fine. its over now

Lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by ninerville:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Damn he really loves weed

Lots of people do but they have an opportunity to be make millions of dollars playing a game they love and they cannot be mature enough to quit at least in season as they reportedly do not test in the offseason. Pure idiocy.

Reminds me a little of the idiocy of these athletes who get DUI's. With all the money you make, take a f'n taxi/uber/lyft or use a car service you freaking morons.

Yep it shows his immaturity.

because sittin online projecting on another grown man who happens to be a millionaire is real mature....jealousy is a funny thing, especially the millions of ways people show its traits....idiocy... cool word.... keeping typin... just do it so ur boss doesnt see... cause once he does im sure josh gordon will post about u...foh

Dips**t post.

........ it has to be his agent, right....or lover??
Share 49ersWebzone